Chapter 1

Tony's POV

I was the happiest man in the world. Married to the best man in the world. A part of me still felt empty though. It can't be filled with drinking, tinkering, or making love.

I was up all night thinking about it and decided to tell Steve how I felt.

I walked upstairs to the kitchen to see Steve cooking breakfast. I had been in my lab all night, kept up by a pestering thought.

"Good morning," he said, "Ready to tell me what's wrong now?"

He was mixing pancake batter when he turned to look at me. The bacon was sizzling in a pan behind him. He had been really worried for the past few days because he thinks I regret getting married or something.

Well, it's definitely not that. I loved Steve with everything I am and everything I have. Marrying him was probably the best decision of my life.

I walked over to him and put my head in his chest. He set the bowl down to hug me.

"Baby, I'm worried," he whispered in my ear.

I didn't realize that I had a solution to my problem before I said it.

"I want to adopt a kid."

****A/N******

Sorry it's a short beginning but I'm just getting started! ;)

[A/N]

I'm author's noting my author's note because omg. I'm trying to go back and edit this story (b/c I'd like to think my skills improved since this baby chapter XD)

Plz don't judge this story too quickly if you're reading this after Changing My Life. This is the first fic I've written then I went back and wrote CML

I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!

And I start saying:

BYEEE!!