Loving You, Always

Timeline: April 4th - April 17th:

Author: Selly1010

Author Bio: Housewife and worker. Wanna be a good writer. Love Sidney Sheldon, Sandra Brown, etc.

Book Title: Loving You, Always.

Genre: Not provided.

Short Summary:

James Hardin is madly in love with Sara Louis, however, Sara never returns his love. James Hardin will do anything to have her.

Possible Triggers: This is mature content but not erotica. For now, there are only some chapters contain mature content.

Strongest Writing Trait: Not provided.

Weakest Writing Trait: English language, grammar, vocabulary

Help request: I wanna learn by reading English language books especially for vocabulary and writing style.

Link: Click the external link at the bottom, or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading, you may use the questions provided on the Reading Process chapter to guide you through your review and feedback. The form to hand in your review is available for you on the EBC profile bio.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing!