When Our Stories Collide

Timeline: August 8th - August 21st:

Author: KeraLee123

Author Bio: I'm striving to make hearts flutter, jaws drop, tears fall and most importantly, ensure the reader can't possibly wait another moment for the following chapter.

Book Title: When Our Stories Collide

Genre: Romance

Short Summary: Whirlwind romance about a woman whose nose is always lodged in a book and a handsome yet brooding British best-selling author who doesn't believe in love himself. Will she end up convincing him love exists or simply be used as a pawn in his book?

Possible Triggers: Sexy Scenes

Strongest Writing Trait: Gosh, I'm not really sure. I guess the most difficult part is not letting my feminine personality overshadow in the male character. I'm always afraid I won't make his actions or personality as bad boy as I want him to come across, and instead he'll seem like- Well, like a woman. Lol. Oh and transitioning scenes is a big one too.

Weakest Writing Trait: I guess my strongest trait would be when I'm in the right mood, the words just flow from me as if the scenes are playing themselves out.

Help request: No Help Request Stated. Give general feedback.

Link: Click the external link at the bottom, or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading, you may use the questions provided on the Reading Process chapter to guide you through your review and feedback. The form to hand in your review is available for you on the EBC profile bio.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing!