Customer Satisfaction (Feedback)

ReviewerKeraLee123

Comments: The book begins with a complaint right off the bat, apparently Mr. Max Knight was unhappy with his stay in Paris and Juli, our loveless main character, is in charge of cleaning up the mess and keeping him happy. 

Juli is a very relatable character, and although the start of the story is slow moving, it gives us great insight to her character and that of her potential future love interest. 

A quick note I'd like to point out, some of the paragraphs should probably be split in two or three. I've noticed people on Wattpad skip through the run on paragraphs so I usually try my best to stick with no more than 5 sentences per paragraph. 

I know she mentions in her book that English is not her first language, but she certainly fooled me! It was impeccable and she did a fantastic job especially with Max's POV. 

The first steamy scene definitely had me on fire! I know she was interested in getting feedback particularly on the sex scenes and I think she did great! 

Although, one quick comment, 'It's amazing how he turned my body into hot wax, boneless and fluid.' The words boneless and fluid made me think of a nasty puddle of meat and threw me off for a minute! Lmao! But that might just be because I watch WAY too many true crime docs. Other than that, beautiful and steamy scenes that I absolutely ate up! 

Fantastic job!! 

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

Reviewerchessaandersen

Comments: First impression: The first couple of chapters were filled with information describing the characters and hints of their past, which I like because it kept me intrigued about the two main characters connections. But as secrets were uncovered, I felt a little disconnected from the characters because they were established as being intelligent but behaved blindly. 

Use of language: I applaud the author's first-time efforts at writing as she mentions English isn't her first language and lacks inexperience as writer. Even though both were evident when reading the story, the author showcases skill and imagination that many other writers lack. 

Characterization: I don't think I'm spoiling too much to say the two characters have a history and come face to face years later. I like Juli; she's smart, witty, and down to earth. Which is why I have trouble believing she doesn't recognize Max years later even though he constantly reminds her of her childhood love. Max is no better, dismissing the idea she might recognize him because he is no longer the happy and fun teen and is now a rich, powerful CEO. 

People obviously physically change over the years, but when two characters are connected they should recognize the younger versions. Maybe if Max had been in a serious car accident or something and needed some sort of surgery that slightly altered his appearance, I would understand the lack of recognition much better. 

Plot: I love "he/she's the love of my life" story lines, because two characters reconnecting after time passes makes my heart race with anticipation and excitement. I feel more time is needed establishing why Juli and Max fell so hard for each other when they were younger then I would better understand Max's hurt, betrayal, and anger. 

The physical and sexual attraction between the two main characters are written strongly and highly relatable. The way Max and Juli reconnect is creatively fun and entertaining. 

Final thoughts: Please don't mistake my suggestions as harsh criticism. I enjoyed reading the story (through Chapter 19) and the characters – I could probably write another page for my love for the secondary characters. My suggestions are just that – simple suggestions. The story is inventive and creative but has room for improvement to become better.