chapter 22💕

Alvaros pov :

I ran out the bathroom to find ale

I couldn't find him anywhere I looked in all the rooms that where unlocked the kitchen,the living room. nowhere.

I was about to walk outside when I saw him kissing a girl right in front of me I didn't really feel anything I mean yeh that hurt to see but I cheated on him first all i could do was cry I stormed out the house took a breath and slid down to the floor crying with no control of stopping my tears why was my life so fucked up.

Some people walked out of the party with beer I took it out of there hands them not really caring I drank and drank untill I was drunk af

I put my head down to stare at the floor and then layed back on the floor to stare at the stars then all of a sudden

Mattia popped up in my face
"Alvaro what are you doing omg are you okay" I laughed "of course I'm okay when when a-am I not okayyy" lol I wasn't okay.
He then lifted me up and brought me to a bedroom in roshauns house I assumed it was roshauns I couldn't really tell rn but all I knew was I was cuddling into mattia even though I hated him right now.

_____________________________________

Mattias pov
I was happy right A1 now after a long time I know he hated me but the fact he's cuddling with me was something I've needed for a long time

I drifted of to sleep only to wake up at 7am I kissed alvaro on the forehead and left  I know he hates me and would be in a mood if he sees me.
______________________________________

Alvaros pov
I woke up the next morning sad af I cheated on ale he doesn't know and he doesn't know I know he cheated on me also I was disappointed because even though I was really drunk and can't remember much I can definitely remember kissing mattia and cuddling with him. I didn't want him to leave I wanted him to stay.
But he probably thinks I hate him I mean I guess you could say I hate him but I definitely love him aswell