chapter 44 💖

The picture has nothing to do with the book but I just wanna ask y'all have you ever watched shameless , if you have and you love gallavich we are now bestfriends 🥺💖✌️😌

Alvaros pov:

I woke up in Mattias arms it was comfortable but hopefully tonight we could all stay in a hotel because it was too cramped I looked around the car and they where all still asleep so I got my phone out to check the time it was 5am wow it's still early I needed to go to the toilet so I got out of Mattias hold unlocked the door and made my way to find a toilet

I walked for about 10 minutes when I found a cafe it wasn't open untill half 5 so I had to wait a while

a couple minutes later it opened and I rushed straight in to the toilets

I then left and tried to find my way back but unfortunately for me I got lost I tried calling mattia but no answer I tried calling the others aswell but still no answer so I carried on walking when I bumped into a tall skinny guy "oh um I'm sorry i-" I began to say but he cut me off "don't worry bro it's fine um what are you doing out here it's really early" I sighed and said "oh well me and my friends are like on a roadtrip we parked somewhere for the night I went to the cafe and then here I am lost because I forgot where the car was parked" he just laughed and held his hand out for me to shake it "I'm Josh and that seems pretty tough do you want me to help you look for the car" I smiled and shook his hand "I'm alvaro and yes please if you don't mind" he then smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder we walked and talked untill Josh pointed in the distance  "is that it there,where those two boys and girl is" Josh said pointing to kairi,mattia and Vic  "yeah thank you so much" he smiled "no problem dude" we then hugged and he walked away mattia ran towards me looking worried "babe where did you go, who's that , are you okay" he hugged me and kissed my head "chill babe I went to the toilet and got lost so that guy helped me he was really nice" Mattias face had a sad look when he replied with "oh ok" I smirked and poked his cheek "awh is my bubba jelaous" he pushed my hand away "no shut up" mattia said harshly causing me to frown and walk away he then grabbed me by my waist and turned me around bending down for a kiss so I kissed him back he tried deepening the kiss but I just pushed him away  "hey come on baby" I laughed "I ain't doing that shit here" he smirked "so later then" I just laughed and walked away.