chapter 33💕

Alvaros pov:
"Well I just wanna say sorry for ignoring you and being dumb" mattia said to me while looking down "mattia i don't really care about that right now I just need to know if where still together" mattia started talking "listen I" then I cut him of "no you listen im fed up of being hurt by you I'm fed up of giving you chances I'm fed up of having to cry myself to sleep everytime your mad at me or leave me so tell me are we together or not" I shouted in his face usually there would be tears but I'm so fed up of shouting he pulled me into to him hugging me and him wrapping his hands around my waist before whispering "baby listen I hurt you so many times and I always wanna be with you and I'm grateful for how many times you have forgave me but"
I pulled away from the hug when he said but "but what mattia" he sighed putting his hands in his pocket "of course I wanna be with you still but that's your choice your not the one that is hurting me I'm hurting you so you should decide" he was right it should be my choice "mattia you know I wanna be with you it's  always you" he smiled before picking me up and walking to his house his arms wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his neck we got to his house and he put me down locking our fingers together before walking in.

We all just chilled and watched tiktoks I was layed on top of mattia my arms wrapped around his back while he was playing with my hair roshaun and kairi where eating snacks as usual and ale was doing tiktoks I got bored and decided to do some with ale leaving mattia on the bed we did the no idea one and mattia came over to the camera and hugged me from behind kissing my cheek ale posted it the comments flooding with "awhs" or "are they dating".

Me and ale decided to steal the cookies roshaun was eating we ended up getting chased around the room by him.

A few hours later ale went home leaving me,roshaun,mattia and kairi watching a film mattia then whispered in my ear "I need to talk to you outside" so I got up and followed him outside he looked really nervous "I know we have had problems with our relationship because of me well I want to try and be better this time and would you  like to go on a date with me" I smiled mentally "awh I'd love to baby" I said before kissing him we walked back in the room and the boys where already asleep so we decided to get in bed and cuddle ending with both of us drifting of to sleep. Moments like these I wish lasted forever.