chapter 40 💖

It was Saturday morning and it has been a week since Alvaro cheated a week since mattia shut everyone out of his life.

The boys grew more and more worried about mattia he was locking himself in his room smoking and drinking to stop the pain he didn't wanna leave Alvaro ever but he couldn't see him hurt all the time the relationship was toxic...

But that didn't change his mind that he'd always want alvaro forever

Alvaro was confused if him and mattia where still a thing his stomach clenched everytime he thought about mattia letting go of him for good he didn't want that no matter how many times they ruined it.

Alvaros pov

It was Saturday and I was sat on my bed next to ale and roshaun they slept over to try and keep me happy. It didn't work I just need to speak to mattia he can't avoid me forever he won't,I won't let him.

Ale and roshaun where just talking about the most random things when I got up "hey guys I'm going for a walk I'll be back in an hour" they both just smiled and said "ok" I walked out and put my earphones in...

What they didn't know was that I was going to Mattias house

--

I soon arrived at mattias and I was close to crying because of how much I thought about him leaving me for good.

I knocked on his door for about 10 minutes no answer so I walked round and climbed the ladders next to his window as soon as I got up the ladders I banged on the window as loud as I could finally getting his attention he was laid down watching on my block.

He finally reached the window and opened it he moved out the way so I could climb in he just sat down on his bed leaving us in awkward silence he looked up at me saying "so" then looking back down "what are you here for" I sighed and stood Infront of him "you know why I'm here" he looked up  tears dropping from his eyes "l-look I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen I w-was drunk I honestly didn't know what I was saying or doing" he stood up so now he was looking down at me "a-alvaro I don't care about that i-i just want you to be h-happy and clearly your not with me" I pushed him before saying "are you dumb why do you think I'm here I'm not happy without you I'm the happiest with you so quit being petty and let me back in your life stop drinking and smoking it's bad for you" he walked closer and played with my hair "well I'm bad for you now leave please" he said making eye contact I shook my head no and walked closer to him pulling him into a hug "mattia you need me so stop I'm here for you we've been through bad things but in the end we've got eachother and I won't let you push me away" he looked down at me wiping my tears away "fine" and with that he lifted me into his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him he threw me on the bed making us both laugh "I'm so sorry" he laughed god I missed him laughing and smiling "you can stop saying sorry now you forgave me so obviously I'm gonna forgive my baby" he said lifting my chin up for another kiss he then laid his head on my stomach and fell to sleep so I wrapped my arms around his waist and soon drifted of after him.