chapter 26

No one's pov

Alvaro and mattia have been dating for a month now and everything is perfect between both of them but something's about to go down...

It was a normal Friday afternoon and the boys where all bored chilling in kairis room when they got a text about a party tonight so they all agreed to go.

Mattias pov:
I low-key love my life it's been a month since me and Alvaro have been dating and I'm so happy he's mine where also going to a party tonight so hopefully it will be good we all got changed and set of to the party roshaun drove us. Alvaro was sat on my lap even though there was a spare seat but I didn't mind.

We finally got there all of us being super hyped walking in
We all separated I went to go get drinks for me and Alvaro whilst he went to the bathroom roshaun went outside to talk to his friends Alejandro was dancing with Vic and kairi was getting random girls numbers

I walked back with the drinks just in time as Alvaro came back from the bathroom "here you go baby" I passed him the drink and he drank it so quick going for some more wow.

I watched him as he drank and drank he was so hot rn and I could tell he was getting drunk so I brought him into a room and let him go to sleep I kissed his forehead and walked out closing the door behind me.

I went back downstairs and poured myself some more drinks and then about an hour later I was drunk I couldn't help myself.

I then found myself dancing with some random girls when one of them pushed me against the wall and pressed her lips against mine I wanted to pull away but instead I didn't I deepened the kiss gripping her hair when I hear him "what the fuck" I pull away to see Alvaro he looked tired as well my heart broke as I realised I just cheated on him I saw tears brimming his eyes as he just stood there in shock "alv l-let me explain" he just ran away I tried running after him but I was too drunk so I kept stumbling over things I leaned against the wall sliding down so I was sat on the floor hands over my face "FUCK" I screamed getting nearly everyone in the party's attention ale,Vic and roshaun walked over to me "what's up are you okay" Vic asked me "I fucked up again" ale sighed "what the fuck did you do this time mattia" tears fell down onto my jumper "I -i cheated on him and I just lost the best person in my life because I know he will never forgive me" and with that I walked out ignoring them shouting me but not home I just walked and walked untill I was at a bench I laid down on the bench and fell to sleep not really caring it was dark but I don't care.
I don't really care about anything right now
Only him I will only ever care about him but I'm that dumb I keep fucking things up

(Go check out my new story about Alvaro and Alejandro<3💘)