Chapter IV

The senior's party was in full swing and Chloe and Aubrey hadn't seen anything like it. It looked like every senior was at the party. The music was loud, the lights were flashing, and everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives. What really got Chloe's attention was that Beca was up on stage playing with her band looking so hot, sexy, and badass in her ripped jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. Beca was the lead singer and guitarist while Jesse was the bass guitarist, Fat Amy was on the drums, and Cynthia-Rose was on the keyboard and the backing vocals. Beca and Cynthia-Rose alternated between playing the guitar and keyboard. Nonetheless, Beca was extremely talented and it only made Chloe's attraction for the alt-girl even greater.

"Wow, Chloe," said Aubrey, observing her fellow students. "This is..."

"Amazing, right?"

"I was going to say crazy but I suppose you can use that word if you want..."

"It'll be fun, Bree, and look!" Chloe turned Aubrey and pointed in front of them. "There's Stacie."

Aubrey's eyes locked onto the leggy brunette who was in short shorts, a blue low-cut top with tan heels. Her hair was down and wavy and she was wearing lots of makeup - something the school was quite strict on so tonight she wore whatever she wanted. She was in her element and she looked absolutely beautiful and everyone was drooling over her. Stacie was known for being one of the hottest - if not THE hottest - girl in school. Stacie had the ability to turn any straight girl a lesbian and any gay guy straight. People didn't know how she did it but they didn't question it.

"Are you going to go over there or what?" Chloe probed.

"I can't just go over there!" Aubrey hissed, suddenly embarrassed.

"Why not?"

"Because look at her! And look at who she is with! The jocks!"

"So? Just get up on that dance floor and dance with her. You act like Stacie will flat out refuse you. Anyone who gives that girl attention she will make time for."

"I don't know, Chloe..."

"You don't know unless don't try. Now, go and get her!"

Chloe pushed Aubrey forward and Aubrey was hesitant but she really liked Stacie so she was willing to give it a try. Meanwhile, Chloe got herself a drink and watched Beca perform, loving every song she was singing and when Beca and her band took a break, that's when Chloe decided to make her move and go up to the brunette.

"Nice performance up there, B-Mitch!" Chloe smiled as Beca was getting a drink.

"Oh, thanks," Beca forced a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a senior's party, silly! Everyone was invited."

"Yeah, but... I didn't think this was your scene."

"Well, that goes to show how little you know about me, doesn't it?" Chloe smirked, giving Beca a gentle nudge.

"I suppose so."

"Here," Chloe handed Beca a solo cup that she got earlier. "I bet you're thirsty after that."

"Oh, it's okay. I've got my own."

"Yeah, but this is something a bit stronger. You like whiskey, right?"

"How did you know that?"

"You'd be amazed by what you learn when you pay attention to people."

Beca squinted a the redhead but took the cup and tasted the drink.

"Mm," she nodded. "That's good. Where did you get this?"

"My dad likes whiskey, too so I took one of his bottles."

"Oh, really?" Beca smirked and Chloe thought it was the hottest thing ever. "Got a bit of a wild streak do you, Beale?"

"I might," Chloe winked.

"Well then..." Beca drank more of her whiskey. "Let's see what other tricks you have up your sleeve..."

It was evident that Beca had already been drinking since she wasn't pushing Chloe away as she usually did but Chloe didn't mind. As long as Chloe could get a kiss from Beca, she would have been happy, which is why the redhead chose to stick by Beca's side throughout the night and Beca let her. The two drank together and Chloe even managed to pull Beca onto the dancefloor. Beca didn't really like dancing (unless she was drunk). Chloe pulled out the big guns and danced close to Beca, grinding up against her and being quite flirty with her. Beca drank it all in and got quite handsy with Chloe, which the redhead encouraged. The music changed from upbeat to slow and Chloe took that opportunity to get really close with Beca, slipping her hands into her hair and pulling her in for a kiss (after she had a few drinks of her own, of course).

Part of Chloe expected the brunette to pull away but she didn't - she did the opposite. She pulled Chloe into her and kissed her, which made Chloe weak at the knees. They made out for a good minute until Beca pulled away and looked heatedly at the girl in front of her.

"Did you want to get out of here?" Beca asked and Chloe felt as if she was going to faint.

A thousand things ran through Chloe's mind but the main one was that she didn't want Beca to wake up the next morning and regret tonight. She knew Beca was drunk and probably wouldn't remember much of the night but Chloe truly believed that was her golden opportunity with Beca and she would have been damned if she had said no.

"Okay," Chloe nodded. "Let's go to my place. It's closer and my parents are gone for the weekend."

"That's what I like to hear. Come on," Beca took Chloe's hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

"Wait, I need to tell Bree that I'm going."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. She's quite busy at the moment."

"Huh?"

Chloe turned to where Beca pointed and saw Aubrey heavily making out with Stacie who had her pinned against the fence, her hands roaming all over the blonde's body.

"That's my girl," Chloe smirked then left with Beca.

~

Chloe and Beca were making out heavily when they entered Chloe's bedroom and Chloe wasted no time in undressing Beca and vice versa.

"Hey, just wait a sec," Beca said, stopping Chloe when she got to the brunette's pants.

"What?"

"I... I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I, ah... I have a... I have a dick."

Chloe's eyes widened. "A what?"

"Yeah... I was kinda born with it. I'm a girl but I have a dick... I don't know," Beca shrugged.

"Oh... Okay."

"Oh! And I've never had sex before so..." Beca's voice was a little groggy but that was because of the alcohol.

"You haven't?"

"Nope! Have you?"

"N, no," Chloe giggled, hiding her embarrassment.

"Nice," Beca winked sloppily.

"You're such a dork."

"Mm, how the tables have turned..." Beca purred, slipping her hands around Chloe's waist and pulling her in for a kiss. "Can we get this show on the road now?"

"Sure," Chloe laughed.

"Good."