𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ
"Cause if the fires don't burn it down,
The rain will wash it away"

Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ"Cause if the fires don't burn it down,The rain will wash it away"

As Reika awakens she immediately notices she is still bare and being kept in a metal crate like an animal, which was so small that she could not even stand up in it. It also had large square openings, just enough to barely squeeze her head through, which was the only thing preventing her from freaking out since she was claustrophobic. The girl tries to move her hands around, to help maneuver herself to a comfortable position, but the chains on her wrists prevented her of doing so.

She growls in frustration before looking through the crate openings to see the two men bound together, while an  being interrogated by a elven woman.

"Do you want to die right now?" The woman asks Geralt, clearly having her patience run out.
"As opposed to later?" Geralt sarcastically asks only earning him a kick in the face.

"No, please, not the lute—" The bard pleads only making the eleven woman kick him next.
"Leave off! He's just a bard!" Geralt yells at the woman, clearly getting defensive.

"You don't deserve the air you breathe! Everything you touch you destroy!" The woman yells again, before kicking Geralt in the face. Reika swear she could feel her inner wolf wanting to escape from her body, while she watched brother keep getting punched in the face.

"You hide in your golden palaces, you beat a bound man, too scared to look even look him in the eye!" The bard then yells, bringing the eleven woman's attention back onto him again.

"Do you like my palace? Hmm?" The elf woman asks while bending down to the bard dangerously, causing Reika to instantly intervene in their conversation.

"Couldn't get a good look at it, but I'm sure it's shit." She spoke causing her brother, the bard, and the elf to look over in her direction.

"Oh, look the dog has awakened. Sleep well?" The elf woman says, finally leaving the two men alone, and making her way to the girl in the crate.

"Go to hell."  Rieka spats to the woman, although it only made her smirk.

"I heard you transformed into a giant wolf like in the stories... Tell me, Is it true that once you finish tearing your kill into pieces, that you devour them like the animal you are?" The elf asks while bending down to get into eye level with Rieka.

"I don't know. Do you want to let me out, so you can find out?" Reika snaps over at the elf woman with pure anger written in her cat-like yellow eyes, before then head-butting her through the gate.

The elf woman then grunts and falls backwards, causing the Bard to go into fits of laughter.
"Yeah, take that pointy!" The bard then yells before watching the elf then begin to cough uncontrollably, making everyone in the room to eye her cautiously.