𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Nɪɢʜᴛ T Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"I know that I can be pretty mean,
but you mean the world to me."

"

While two men by the singing tables were arguing about who killed an Manticore, Reika couldn't help but roll her eyes. It was obvious to the two Siblings, that neither of them have slayed anything of the sort. They were clearly lying out of their asses, but it was none of the two's business anyway. Reika thought half of these men's were cowards, and would of probably shit themselves it they ever truly fought one. Jaskier probably had a better of a chance with fighting a Manticore with his lute, if she were honest.

Just when the two men were about to throw fists, the queen stops them from further doing so.
"Enough! We have two renowned guests tonight." The queen announces while walking down the steps in her blood splattered armor towards the Witcher's, making the whole room eye them, once again.

"Perhaps one of them can declare which esteemed lord is telling the truth?" She says with an amused smirk, causing Reika to mentally groan.

"Neither." Geralt answers bluntly.

"Are you calling me a liar, old man?" The redheaded man sternly ask Geralt, almost mad that he called both of them out.

"Well, he isn't calling you a truther." Reika snidely tells the redhead man, which who only stared daggers at the girl.

"The Butchers of Blaviken bleed utter nonsense." The other man comments, causing many to laugh around. Although this was not taken likely from Reika, because she grew angry really fast. Just as she took a step forward to teach the cowards both a lesson, Geralt stopped her from doing so.

"Perhaps the lords encountered... rare subspecies of manticore." Geralt comments, only causing Reika to whip her head towards her brother. She didn't know whether to be angry or not. She was just mainly confused about why her brother would lie for the two men.

The queen then laughs, causing everyone to turn to her once again. "Perhaps our esteemed guests would like to entertain us with how they both slayed the elves at the edge of the world?" She announces with her pint of beer in her hands, only making everyone around cheer & laugh in agreement.

"There was no slaying. We had our arse kicked by a ragged band of elves." Geralt announces to everyone, causing many to groan in irritation.

"I was about to have my throat cut when Filavandrel let me go." Geralt continues causing many more to jeer around, and begin to question Jaskiers song.

"At least when Filavandrel's blade kissed my throat, I didn't shit myself. Which is all I can hope for all you, good lords. At your final breath, a shitless death." Geralt comments before taking a swig off his pint with a smug smirk on his lips.