𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Eɴᴅɪɴɢ
"I've been trying all my life to separate the time,
In between the having it all, and giving it up."

"

Sᴏᴍᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"Geralt! Hello. What's it been, months? Years? What is time, anyway? I heard you were in town. Are you following me, you scamp? I mean, I'm flattered and everything, but you should really think about getting a hobby one of these days." A voice was heard a few ways down the river, catching Reikas eye.

"So, where's that beautiful, alluring, magnificent creature that you call your sister?" Jaskier asks causing Geralt to give him a death glare. But before Geralt could do any further scolding, Reika makes her appearance.

"Is that Jaskier, I hear?" She says as she swims pass the bushes she was hiding in earlier while looking for the Djinn, since Geralt couldn't remember where the exact location was.

"Yes—Um. Why are you swimming in the muddy river? I also thought you couldn't swim?" He asks, clearly puzzlers, causing her to smile at the man.

"I can't swim. My feet touch the ground, so I'm fine.... But if you want to come in and save me from drowning, I wouldn't mind." She says playfully, causing the Bard to go wide eyed from excitement. Geralt on the other hand, couldn't help but glare at his sister in disapproval.

"Oh, well. Since you offered—" The bard starts off while putting his foot forward, only causing Geralt to grab him from behind the neck to stop him.

"Ouch!" Jaskier yelps loudly, making Geralt let go of the bard, and give him one last death stare before continuing his search.

"Anyway, hows my favorite bard been?" Reika asks once silence had taken over the three.

"Well, the Countess de Stael, my muse and beauty of this world, has left me. Again. Rather coldly and unexpectedly, I might add."

"I totally didn't see that coming." Reika sarcastically comments, since she knew half of the woman usually left him. But the bard didn't seem to catch onto her snarky joke, and only continued.

"Me either. I feel I shall die a brokenhearted man or a very hungry one, unless somebody fancies sharing a fish with an old friend?" Jaskier rambles only causing Geralt to pick up his net, and walk further down the river.

"Oh, are we not using friend? Yeah sure, let's just give it another decade!" Jaskier exclaims while frantically running after the man, leaving Reika by her lonesome. While the two were kept busy, she quickly walked out of the water, and towards Roach. She quickly grabbed ahold of her clothes that laid nearly onto Roachs saddle, and began dressing herself.