𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

Cʜᴀᴏs
"It's like no other pain I've ever known,
To love someone so much, to have no control."



Once the three had finally made it to the mayors home, a guard stops them from continuing any further. "A fee for entrance." The man spoke causing the two siblings to eye one another.

"A fee to see the mayor? This is urgent." Geralt tells the man, who just shrugs. He obviously had no care in the world that Jaskier was any sort of risk, and that pissed Rieka off.

"This is obviously a shakedown." She tells the man who just looks over at her with a smirk.

"I don't make the rules, but money & woman open all doors." The man says while still smirking devilishly at Reika, making her become instantly irritated. She then lets out a sigh before grabbing the large heavy pouch of coin from her side.

Just as it looked as she were going to hand him the the large sack of coin, she swiftly decks the man in the face with it, making him fall to the ground unconscious.

"So it does." Geralt says with an amused tone to the man before continuing closer to the mayors large home.

Once they tied up their horses, the three of them make their way inside the large home while Geralt carried Jaskier over his shoulder. Reika was growing more worried for the bard as his wheezing started to only worsen. It had been three whole minutes of them walking around aimlessly, and they were becoming impatient. So Geralt had decided on just letting Reika sit with Jaskier somewhere, while he searched for the Mayor by himself.

As they entered the main kitchen, Geralt was quick to set the wheezing man on top of the kitchen table, while Reika quickly followed behind. Just as she looked over her shoulder, she yelled in fear once seeing the sight in front of her.

"Whoa. Whoa." Geralt said speechlessly once noticing the fat naked man in the kitchen with them. Reika had no idea where to look, so she just continued to staring at the man.

"Oh-my toothpick!" Reika squeaked before covering her eyes from the horrid sight, and turning her body towards Jaskier.

"Welcome... to my home." He says while swaying his beverage filled with rum, spilling some onto the floor, and then stepping in it with he small bare feet.

"You're the mayor of Rinde? Not exactly what I was expecting." Geralt says while watching the man drunkly walks around his kitchen with a smile on his face.

"May—May—" Jaskier tried to talk to Geralt, but failed miserably due to his horrible wheezing. Rieka immediately uncovered her eyes, and comforted the man with a few back rubs, hoping it soothe him.

"Sorry, he's in a bad way. Is there a Mage that lives here?" Geralt asks the man, although he had no idea how much of a help he'd be.

"Ah. The apple juice! She wants some. And she always gets... what she wants." The man says almost in a daze, clearly not right in the head.