𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕

Fᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ Wᴏʀʟᴅ
"I said things I can't take back,
And I don't know how to live with that."



"Yenn!" Geralt's loud voice boomed, causing Reika to open her eyes to see herself curled up beside Jaskier. Slowly she sat up, and looked around her surroundings. The dwarfs had disappeared, and all she saw was Yennefer quickly running passed.

Worried that something may of happened, she sprung up from besides the Bard, and stood up to get a better look of things. Just as Geralt made his way over, she could tell he had the look of annoyance written all over his face.

"Where is she going?" Reika asks tiredly while looking in the direction where Yennefer had just bolted down on the other side of the hill.

"Dragon." He grumbles shortly, before quickly rushing after the woman. This only causes Reika to groan loudly in annoyance.

"Are you serious?" She whines out before quickly grabbing her weapon bag, before staring down at a sleeping Jaskier. A part of her wanted to wake him up, but the other part didn't. She knew he would just get in the way of something dangerous, and she couldn't allow him to get hurt. So quickly she bent down to write a message in dirt with her finger beside the sleeping man, just incase he woke up.

'Dragon'

As the girl ran downside the hill like Geralt did earlier, she could see from the distance the Reavers slowly entering the cave. Cursing under her breath, she instantly striped off all of her clothes, along with her weapon bag. She hated shape shifting because it took a lot of her own stamina, but there looked to be too many to handle. As soon as she shape-shifted into her wolf form, she quickly ran towards the cave, not wasting anytime.

Right as she got there, she saw the Reavers circling her brother, Yennefer, the two warrior woman, and a random golden dragon. She happened to be so much in awe from the sight, she had forgotten her plan to take out all the Reavers out from behind.

How did they possibly survive that fall?

"Looks like we get to fuck up the whole family." Holtbolt sneers causing Reika to come back to reality, and growl loudly at the men in front of her.
Almost immediately she swoops in to take out one of the Reavers, snapping the man's head off with her giant jaw, causing every Reaver started to freeze in pure fear.

"Slay that dragon!" Boholt yells, causing all the Reavers to charge at the group, as well as towards her. As one man charged at her with his sword, she swiftly used her paw to swipe him onto the ground. Only to then put her paw onto of his chest and snarl at him from above, causing him to scream out in fear. But before she could end the man's life, another man came charging at her, causing her to leave the frightened man on the floor alone, and grab ahold of the second guy. Instantly she cracks his bones when she impales her large teeth into him, killing him instantly. Immediately the man on the floor scurries our of the cave.