𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Tʀᴜs
"You're like a song that I ain't ready to stop,
I got nothing but you on my mind."



Reika had woke up early to get ready for the long  day ahead. But as she was getting ready, all she could focus on was Jaskier loudly snoring on the floor, with his head laid down on his made-shift pillow, which was her backpack of her belongings.

The girl couldn't help but smile at the sight before her, I mean who couldn't?

While she was doing so, this caught the attention of Véa and Téa. They knew the girl liked the annoying bard from the way she treated him. But they never thought she might of have developed a love for him.

"Why do I have a feeling you care for the bard." Véa ask Rieka, who was defiantly caught off guard due to her flinching.

"Of course I do, He is my friend." She tells the two smirking woman, while going back to gather her other belongings off the ground, hoping they'd just leave her alone.

"Were talking about more than a friend."Téa corrects the girl, who was most definitely taken off guard. But  he contained her fear, and acted as if she wasn't bothered by her question.

"I don't know what your talking about." Reika tells the two warrior woman.

"How about this; you love him." Borch says making an appearance, causing the girl to let out a sigh of annoyance, before turning towards the three

"I don't love anyone." She corrects them while she picked up her bow and arrow, and slinged it over her shoulder.

"Hm." Borch hums with an unimpressed look, as if he didn't believe anything the girl had said. Which defiantly annoyed the girl even more.

"Love makes you weak, weak makes you vulnerable, and vulnerable makes you dead." She tells the three sternly, before crossing her arms over her chest defensive-like.

"Pushing people away and denying yourself of love only makes you weaker, not stronger. Especially if you are doing it out of fear." Borch tells the girl before walking off, leaving her speechless.

"Trust his words; he speaks the truth."  Véa tells the girl once more, before leaving with her twin.

As Reika grew annoyed from the old man's wide words she stomped her way over to sleeping Jaskier, and pulled her bag from under his sleeping figure.
Immediately he lets out a little groan, before opening his eyes to look up at an bothered Reika.