Fraxus

Warning: This has content that can trigger some people. 

Laxus's POV
I'm in the guild hall sitting at my regular table.  Evergreen is hanging out with Elfman while Bickslow is off with Freed, my boyfriend, on a mission.

The two are supposed to come back today, so I was watching the guild's door, waiting for their arrival.

The door busted open and I perked up, but it was only Natsu and Happy.

"Dammit," I thought.  "When are those two coming back?"

The door opened again and this time it was Lucy, shouting at the two boys about eating all the food in her fridge. 

The smell of blood suddenly wafted through the air.  I immediately recognized it as Bickslow's scent.  However, I didn't smell Freed.  I immediately ran to the scent, with Natsu and Gajeel following me.  They must have also smelled the blood as well.

We reached Bickslow whose body was all beat up, blood covering him, and clothes ruined.  You could burns, cuts, bruises, and marks littered all over his skin.

I immediately lifted Bickslow up and told Natsu to go get Porlyusica and told Gajeel to look for Freed.  The two dragon slayers immediately took off to complete their tasks.

I ran to the guild and slammed the doors open.

"Wendy!!!" I yelled. 

Wendy immediately ran over and started to heal Bickslow.  The rest of the guild began to crowd around Bickslow.

"That's enough," Marcrov said. "Back up children.  Give Bickslow some space."

"Shouldn't we bring him to the infirmary?" Mirajane asked.

"I'll take him," I say, lifting Bickslow up and carrying him to the infirmary.

(Time Skip)
Porlyusica and Wendy came out of the infirmary after hours of being with Bickslow.

"He's in stable condition and he will survive.  However, it's going to take him at least a month to heal and he can't go on missions until then.  Magic isn't doing much to heal him besides the bruises and cuts he's received," Porlyusica said.

"Can we visit him?" I ask. 

"Only four of you.  I don't want the infirmary to be crowded," Porlyusica said.

"Laxus and I are going.  Bickslow is our teammate.  We have to see him," Evergreen said.

"I'm going to," Lisana said.  "After all, he's my boyfriend."

"And I'm the last person," Marcrov said, as he walked to the infirmary.

I stepped in the room to see Bickslow laying down on the bed with wires attached to him and bandages covering his body.  Seeing Bickslow so helpless like this is so unnatural.  He's such a happy, playful guy and I hate seeing him so motionless.

Bickslow groans and opens his eyes.

The two girls immediately ran to Bickslow, asking him if he's ok.

"I've seen better days," Bickslow responded, sticking his tounge out.

"What happened to Freed?" I ask.

Bickslow looks down before responding, "He's dead."

"Your lying to me right.  This has to be a joke," I say, stumbling into a chair.

"I saw him die with my own eyes," Bickslow says.  He winces as he tries to get up. 

The two girls tells Bickslow to stay on the bed and not move.

"The request was set up by the leader of a dark guild.  Freed and I didn't know and took the food the leader gave us.  The food had some sort of drug in it because after we finished, we were both dizzy and collapsed.  When I woke up, I was tied up.  I couldn't access my babies and Freed wasn't near me.  Suddenly, a curtain dropped and I saw Freed completely naked.  He was tied up with ropes so he couldn't move.  A bunch of men stepped in the room and raped him.  They shoved their dicks up his ass and in his mouth.  Freed was crying throughout the whole thing.  Then, they punished me by whipping and cutting me.  The next day, the leader came in.  The leader told Freed to turn around so that he could fuck Freed's asshole.  Freed refused to, so the man forcefully shoved him, to turn around and started spanking his ass and whipping his back.  I didn't get any form of punishment that day and once again, Freed was being fucked by the men of the guild.  The day after, the leader had brought a knife over and had used the blade to carefully trace along Freed's body, Freed crying underneath him.  Freed looked up and saw me.  His whispered that at least one of us has to survive.  He wrote his ruins and sent them towards me.  Before I disappeared, I saw Freed impale himself on the knife," Bickslow said between shaky breaths.

Tears were streaming down my eyes.  Ever, Lisanna, and Master as well.

"I will make them pay for this," I said.

I exited and people started to crowd around me, asking questions.

"I need to talk to Mirajane," I say loudly.

"I'm right here Laxus," Mira said.  "What do you need?"

"Can I have the mission Freed and Bickslow were sent on?" I ask.

"Sure," Mira says as she runs off to get it.

(Time Skip)
I arrive at the village and immediately smell Freed.  I storm into the village, following the scent.  A bunch of people try to stop me, but I easily defeat them.  Freed's smell comes from a building, so I immediately ran there.  A couple of men try to stop me and tell me that they are the strongest member besides their master.  I quickly beat them and run to where Freed's scent is coming from.  When I arrive, I see some man, that I presume is the master, fucking Freed's dead body.

How fucked up can these people get?

I ran to Freed and knocked the guy out with my Roar of the Lightning Dragon.  I picked him up and in the corner of me eye, I notice Bickslow's dolls roll out of the man's pocket.

I pick all five of them up and put them in my coat pocket.  Then, I lift Freed up and carry him home.

Time Skip
I arrive at the guild with a dead Freed in my arms.  As soon as I walk though the doors, Wendy rushes up to me to heal Freed.  I tell her it's a waste of time because Freed is already dead.

The entirety of Fairy Tail starts crying.  Even if most of them weren't very close to Freed, Freed was still part of their family.  Part of Fairy Tail.  I lay Freed down on one of the tables and go to the infirmary, where Ever, Lisana, Master, and Bicks are.

"He was right.  Freed is dead," I say as I walk in, with grief in my voice.  "His body is in the guild hall."

Ever, Lisana, and Marcrov run into the guild hall. 

"Here," I tell Bickslow, putting his babies on the desk next to him.  "Porlyusica said no magic for a week, so you can't make them come alive yet, but at least you can be near them."

(5 years later)
Ever, Bicks, and I are visiting Freed's grave at the church.  Looking at the church, I imagine all the stuff I could be doing with Freed from going on missions to marrying.  But that dark guild took my baby away forever.  And wishes don't always become reality.