Natray

Gray's POV
"Fullbuster," the chief called out. "I need you to interrogate Natsu Dragoneel. He should know the whereabouts of the killer, Zeref Dragoneel, that we've been looking for."

"Yes chief," I say.

"By the way, your going to be the only one here today. I've got everyone else on patrol to protect the citizens from a possible Zeref attack. I think this is a good way for you to learn more," the chief said, walking away.

I go to the room that we do interrogations in and Natsu is already there.

Natsu's POV
I'm sitting on a chair, my hands cuffed together and on the table. I don't know why I have to do this. There is no way in hell that I'd spill the information. I'm gonna protect my brother at all cost.

The door to the room opened and a man stepped into the room.

"He's cute. Maybe this won't be so pointless after all," I thought.

The man sat down on the chair in front of me.

"Where is Zeref?" he asked.

"If you want info, it's gonna cost you something," I say.

"I don't have times for your games Natsu. Give me a location," he said.

I started listing of several locations.

"Give me the location of Zeref," the man growled.

"How should I know?" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "He's always travelling somewhere."

"Is there any place he's a regular at?" the man asked.

"Nope, now it's my turn," I said.

"Your turn for what?"

"To ask the questions, duh. Ok first, what's your name?"

He hesitates before replying, "Gray, Gray Fullbuster."

"Gray Fullbuster," I repeat the name, liking the way it sounds.

Gray walks up to me.

"Tell me where I can find Zeref," he repeats.

"I'll tell you on one condition," I say. "It's simple. All I want you to do is kiss me. And by kiss I don't mean a peck. It has to be on the lips with tongue action and has to last at least thirty seconds."

"WHAT?!" Gray shouted, doing a double take.

"You heard me. If you don't kiss me I won't tell you anything," I say.

Gray contemplates for a moment before pushing his lips against mine. I bit his lip and his mouth opens. I take the chance to shove my tongue in Gray's mouth. Gray closes his eyes and moans. I take the opportunity to sneak his keys of his belt and unlock the handcuffs.

When we pull away, I immediately wrapped my arms around Gray.

"You aren't escaping little one. I need a play toy to satisfy me and you seem like the perfect person to be my toy for now," I say.

I grab the handcuffs and handcuff Gray around the table by his wrists.

Gray tugs and pulls at the handcuffs, but he can't break loose.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun," I say and dive towards Gray's clothed cock.

I lick his dick through the material of his pants. Gray is whimpering and moaning. The sight turns me on.

I move my hands to replace my mouth, so I can kiss Gray. He's moaning and gasping, making it very easy to shove my tongue down his throat. Gray chokes a little on my tongue while moaning at the same time. That is fucking sexy.

I reach down to unbutton Gray's uniform to as I don't want to get it ruined in this amazing sex I'm about to have. Not that I don't want to see Gray being fucked in a police uniform because that would be sexy as fuck. I need the uniform as a disguise for a quick and easy escape.

I move the shirt so that it's above Gray's head and the sleeves are threaded through the handcuff. I rip of the undershirt, knowing I won't need it. Also, I just wanted to rip something off his body.

I quickly debate if I should keep the tie on or not, but I decide to take it off because I still need it.

I move over to his nipples, sucking on one while fingering the other.

Gray moans out loudly, making me release a drop of precum.

"Oh, that's right. I still need the pants," I think, quickly removing Gray's belt, pants, shoes, and socks. Gray is left there in his boxers only.

I slowly begin to grind my dick against his dick. That earns me another loud moan.

"When are you gonna remove you clothes?" Gray asks between groans, pants, and moans.

I smirk before setting a chair above Grayn pinning his arms against the legs of the chair.

I sit on the chair and begin to strip tease. First, I slowly unzip my prison uniform, making sure to stare at Gray with a seductive look. Then, I turn around on the chair so that the back is between my legs. I slowly slip the garment off my shoulders, letting the fabric fall down my back. I turn my head to look at Gray. He's focusing intently on me.

"Good," I think.

I stand up and the uniform falls on top of Gray. I take my socks and shoes off before walking over to Gray's face and slapping it with my cock.

Gray moans. I smirk before opening Gray's mouth and shove my dick down his throat. He immediately behind to suck my dick, swirling his tounge around my cock. I turn so I'm facing his legs and move the chair away. Then, I lean down to suck his dick.

We both are moaning at the pleasure, until I pull away from Gray's dick. I stand up, making Gray release my dick. I go to his legs and lift his legs up to the table, giving me a clear view of his gaping hole.

Without warning, I shove my tounge up his ass. I get a very loud moan and a surprised yank at the handcuffs.

I explore his asshole a little with my tounge before shoving 2 fingers up his ass and slipping my tounge out. I start scissoring him and add another finger. I move my fingers in deeper. Gray let's out a very loud moan and his body moves up. I smirk knowing I found his prostate. I wiggle my fingers around there for a while and then remove them. Gray lets out a whine. I chuckle and shove my dick into him.

I pound into him hard and deep, earning moans from him. I keep saying how fucking tight Gray is.

Gray cums after a couple of thrusts, but he's only done when I'm done. I start pounding deeper and harder, making Gray's dick perk up again.

Knowing that I'm coming near my high, I start stroking Gray until he comes. I come directly after. I finally pull out and realize Gray passed out.

I chuckle and uncuff him. I put his uniform on and take one of the papers in the file and the pen on the table and write my number on it as well and tell him to call me.

Not wanting others to see the note or Gray completely naked, I dress him into my prison outfit and put the note in his boxers.

Then, I put the handcuffs back on Gray.

"Bye cutey," I say. "I hope we can fuck again."

I walk out the door and back to where I know Zeref will be.

Gray's POV- 1 hour later
The chief had found me handcuffed and in the prison outfit. He assumed it wasn't my fault and that Natsu had taken advantage of me. Thankfully, he didn't fire me.

I went home to take a shower. When I took of my clothes, I noticed a piece of paper fall. I picked it up and blushed. It was from Natsu.