Midco

Macbeth's POV (I really hate this name, but I'm using it for the sake of this oneshot)
"Erik," I whined out, panting and moaning.

"Yes babe," Erik said, smirking.

"Fuck me please," I say.

"Be patient babe," Erik tells me.  "I still need to prep you."

Erik sticks 3 fingers in my mouth and coat each finger in saliva, running my tounge along his fingers.

Erik pulls out, and I feel a finger pushing against my asshole.

"God your so tight Macbeth," Erik groans, shoving his finger even harder.

He leaves his finger in my ass and gives me time to adjust.  After about a minute, I give him the ok sign, and Erik pounds his finger up my ass.

I feel another finger push against my asshole.

"Macbeth," Erik says.  "Macbeth, Macbeth, wake up."

Huh?

I quickly bolt up and see my roommate and best friend Erik next to me, shaking me awake.

"Finally," he exclaimed.  "I've been trying to wake you up for like an hour.  Hurry up, we have fifteen minutes before class starts and you need to take a shower."

"Why?" I ask.  "I showered last night.  And I still need to eat breakfast."

Erik raised an eyebrow at me before looking at my dick.  "Your as hard as a rock.  You can kill it with a cold shower or jack off, but either way you need to shower.  Your not exiting the dorm smelling like sex or with  a raging boner."

I blush and got to the bathroom.

(Time Skip)
After a quick shower and shoving my clothes on, I'm met with Erik's speciality, avocado toast.  Erik makes amazing avocado toast, which is surprising for someone who is so rude and a little creepy.

I grab my piece of toast and shove my backpack on.  I quickly shove my feet into my shoes, and I'm ready to go.  Erik goes to the tank where he hold his pet snake.  You heard me right, pet snake.

"See you later Cubelious," Erik says, tossing a mouse into the tank.

Erik puts his bookbag on, slips on his shoes, and the two of us head to our first period class.

(What Macbeth is wearing)