Freed x OC (Part 2)

So I know I originally said I don't wanna write stories with OC's and I still don't. However, I had a plot in mind that I really wanted to do, but I couldn't imagine any of the characters doing. I have no intention of making this a good/the final ship and this is probably be the only time I write an OC x character story.  Also, I'm not entirely sure if this counts as yaoi because I'm using the genderswap trope, but I don't really care at this point because I already broke one of my rules.  Anyways, the warning for this story is rape. I hope you enjoy.

I woke up to a loud ringing in my ear.  It was painfully uncomfortable and made it hard to focus.  However, a loud scream made me forget all of that.  The scream sounded just like Todoroki.  I tried to activate my magic so I could help him, but I just couldn't do anything.  That's when the panic started to set it. 

"I see you're awake my lovely bride to be," Akuma says.  "I'm sure you've heard our new pet's screams.  I wish I could make it less painful, but sadly transformations will be very painful to humans.  And while I don't want to hurt you unless it's sex related darling, you're going to have to go through your own transformation."

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask in fear.

"Like I said, you're going to be my bride," Akuma replied, his eyes going black.

Suddenly, my body was experiencing more pain that I've ever felt in my entire life.  My chest was growing and my waist became more constrictive.  My hips widened and my ass got larger.  My facial features became much softer. 

Midway through the transformation I had blacked out.  When I awoke, I saw Todoroki and Akuma in front of me.  Todoroki has cat ears and a tail and realize Akuma must have turned him into a Neko.

  Todoroki has cat ears and a tail and realize Akuma must have turned him into a Neko

(What Sho looks like)

"My wife is awake now," Akuma said, while walking forward to kiss me.

I turned my head to the side, so his kiss landed on my cheek.  He clearly wasn't happy with my rejection because he slapped Shoto on the face.  I instantly felt bad for my actions.

"If you ever dare to disobey me, I will hurt out dear little pet.  Do you understand?" Akuma said.

I nod my head to show that I understood.

"Good," he said smirking before ripping my clothes off my body.  And when I saw ripping, I mean ripping.  He tore each article of clothing I wore in chunks, probably as a way to make sure I would go out because of embarrassment. 

"Spread your legs for me," he demanded. 

I slowly obeyed as I didn't want Todoroki to be hurt. 

Akuma quickly dropped his pants before shoving his dick inside me.  I let out a pained scream.  While I have taken a few cocks in my ass before, having a cock being shoved in you're newly formed vagina without any prep hurts like hell.