Lygray

This is inspired by the pic above.

3rd Person POV
Gray was a dog hybrid raised by his master, Lyon.  Lyon had bought Gray about a month ago and finally, Gray's life became full of color.  Instead of sleeping on the ground, he curled up on soft mattresses.  He was able to get actual clothes instead off tatered, dirty rags although he rarely wore them.  He got three fulfilling meal each day instead of a stale piece of bread each day.  And Gray couldn't be more happier.

One day, Lyon was at work will Gray was at home sleeping.  You'd think the hybrid would be awake since it was four in the afternoon.  Gray was sleeping there peacefully unknowing about what would hit him.

A couple of minutes later, Gray woke up with a start.  His body was on fire and his dick was impossibly hard.  He felt pain and pleasure run through his entire body.  He began rutting against the pillows, trying to get a release to no avail.

Realizing this wasn't going to work, he took his boxers off and began palming himself with one hand while shoving two fingers up his asshole.  He pushed them against his prostate and began scissoring himself.  He was so caught up in the pleasure that he didn't hear Lyon come home.

As soon as Lyon entered the house, he realized that it was quite quiet.  He decided to check Gray's room, thinking the hybrid might still be sleeping.  As Lyon approached Gray's room, he began to hear moans that became louder as he came closer to Gray's door.

He opened the door and there was a magnificent sight waiting for Lyon.  Three fingers were shoved up Gray's asshole.  Gray's other hand was stroking his dick.  His face was red and expressed pure pleasure.

Silently, Lyon walked over to Gray.  Gray, who was in a state of bliss didn't realize Lyon had entered the room, until he felt someone tweak his nipple.

Gray jumped, finally noticing Lyon.  A dark blush was evident on his face.

"H-h-hi," Gray managed to stutter out.

"What you doing baby?  Pleasuring yourself when daddy isn't home?" Lyon asked, smirking.

Gray looked so shocked and Lyon took the opportunity to shove his tounge into Gray's mouth.

"Lyon," Gray moaned into the kiss.  "What are you doing?"

"Pleasuring my little baby," Lyon responded.

Lyon's lips landed back on Gray's and the two began a hot make out secession.  Lyon's hands moved from Gray's waist, squeezing Gray's ass.

Gray moaned at the feeling.  Lyon let go of the kiss, a string of saliva attaching their two mouths.

Lyon's lips trailed down Gray's face, down to him neck, leaving little kisses along the way.  He slowly started nibbling at a spot on Gray's neck.

"Oh god," Gray manages to say out.

Lyon continues to bit at the spot.  Gray's head was thrown back and really looked out of it.

A finger up his asshole brought him down from his euphoria (BTS reference).  Lyon added a second finger in, slowly scissoring Gray.

"Lyon," Gray moaned.

Lyon smirked and proceeded to shove his fingers in deeper, hitting Gray's prostate.  A loud moan erupted from Gray.

Lyon removed his fingers and striped himself in .2 seconds.

"This is gonna hurt, so calm down," Lyon whispered into Gray's ear.

Lyon shoved his cock into Gray's hole, the slick being a good enough lubricant to easily fit his large mass in.

Lyon felt Gray's walls clench around him and could help but let out a moan.

"God your so tight"

After a few seconds, which felt like 10 hours to Gray, Lyon began to thrust deep into Gray, hitting his prostate every time.  Gray's back arched at each thrust and his moans filled the room.

After a few thrusts, Gray let his load go, splurting cum all over himself and the sheets.  Not long after, Lyon cummed into Gray.

After recollecting himself, Lyon pulled out of Gray, watching his cum leak out of the pink hole.

However, being the horny hybrid in heat Heay was, one orgasm wasn't enough.  While Lyon wasn't really paying attention, Gray pushed Lyon into the sheets.

Gray crawled on top of Lyon and slid onto Lyon's cock.  He began riding Lyon, thrusting powerfully to get his release sooner.  That was a bad idea on his part because he quickly tired himself.

Luckily, he had a very considerate partner in bed with him.  Realising that Gray's pace was becoming more sloppy, Lyon thrusted his hips up to meet with Gray's thrusts downward.  This led Gray to letting out a large moan.

Lyon quickly switched positions, so Gray was on his knees and he was fucking Gray doggy style. 

Gray felt each powerful thrust hit his prostate and he felt like cumming again.  Knowing this, Lyon held onto Gray's dick.  Gray let out a whine.

"Don't you dare cum baby boy.  Wait until daddy says you can do so."

Gray whined again, but nodded his head.

Lyon thrusted harder and deeper and Gray was moaning and crying from how good it felt and his denied release. 

After what felt like an eternity to Gray, Lyon finally let his dick go and the two of the had their orgasm together.  Gray immediately passed out.  Lyon smiled at the sleeping body and went to the bathroom to clean up the mess.  When he was finished, he got into bed with Gray, kissed him on the forehead, and said good night.

A Week Later
"Lyon," Gray's voice echoed through the house.  "Come to the bathroom.  Something happened."

Lyon immediately ran to Gray, thinking something was wrong. 

"Look," Gray said, showing the pregnancy test to Lyon.  "I'm pregnant... with your child."

Lyon stared at Gray.  Nervous, Gray twiddled with his fingers.

After a while, Lyon seemed to get over the shock because he hugged Gray, screaming about he was going to become a father.