Freed x OC (Part 1)

So I know I originally said I don't wanna write stories with OC's and I still don't. However, I had a plot in mind that I really wanted to do, but I couldn't imagine any of the characters doing. I have no intention of making this a good/the final ship and this is probably be the only time I write an OC x character story. Also, I'm not entirely sure if this counts as yaoi because I'm using the genderswap trope, but I don't really care at this point because I already broke one of my rules. Anyways, the warning for this story is rape. I hope you enjoy.

Akuma's POV
Freed Justine, the pretty boy of Fairy Tail. Some could argue that the title should go to Gray or Natsu. But if Freed stands next to the two, he'd outshine them with his beauty. Freed is the most beautiful man I've ever seen and I've been in love with him since I was 13 years old.

The first time I saw Freed I fell in love. I saw him with Laxus and the rest of the Raijinshuu. Freed had taken his coat off because of the blazing heat and was sweating excessively. This was partially caused by the heat and the fact that he was training by fighting Laxus. He never won, but the sweat made his shirt transparent and I could see everything that he hid from the world under that stupid coat. His skin looked so smooth and blemish free. The waist was super skinny and his stomach was decorated with abs.

For months, I had fantasized about touching him. Feeling him under me. Making him moan my name. It was good masturbation material until it wasn't. I began to grow more and more impatient with each passing day. Lust began to consume me until I could no longer think of anything but Freed. So I tried relentlessly to get Freed. I sent many skilled mages to kidnap Freed for me. I sent fake requests just to capture him, but my plans were thwarted everytime. Sometimes it was by the Raijinshuu or Laxus who liked to tag along. And sometimes it was Freed.

The more time I spent pinning after Freed, the more my lust for him grew. I wanted to marry and impregnate him. I wanted to see him walk down the isle with that cute little belly of his holding my child. But I knew it was impossible. There was just no way a man could get pregnant.

Apparently my inner self believed it could impregnate Freed and it was right. After searching high and low, I had finally found a spell that would allow me to turn Freed into a girl.

That leads me to where I am now. Now it's just a matter of trying to figure out the perfect plan to make Freed mine.

Freed's POV
"Freed!!!" Bickslow said as he ran to me.

"What do you want?" I ask while looking up from my book.

"I found a mission that would be perfect for you. It says they need a rune mage and they'll pay 1,000,000 gems if you complete the offer," Bickslow said.

"Okay, when are we leaving?" I ask.

"Sorry, but Ever, Laxus, and I can't come. The flier says that any other kind of mage is not welcome, so the three of us are going on another job so we can pay next month's rent," Bickslow said.

"Okay, tell Mirajane that I will be setting out tomorrow morning for the mission please," I say.

"Sure," Bickslow says walking away.

"Thank you," I say to his retreating back.

The next morning I left early for Magnolia Station. I boarded the train to Academia. The ride was really boring and I kinda miss Bickslow's antics but whatever. I got off at my stop.

And almost got back on the train. This place didn't look like Academia in the books. Academia was known to be much for being much more urban than many places in Fiore. They had buildings made of glass and skyscrapers. Instead of using magic, they tended to resort to science and technology. However, the place was in shambles. Glass littered the floor and the foundations of buildings were in ruins. The once indestructible wall that once guarded the city was torn down. As I stepped into the city, I began to notice an interesting smell. I followed the smell and then immediately regretted it. On the floor laid a pile of rotting bodies. What could have possibly done all of this?