Part 3

Rhaenyra tossed a berry into her mouth as she read over her father's letter. His rashness was welcomed as he summarized the capture of Jaime Lannister. She tossed the parchment onto the end table beside her bowl of berries. She tightened the robe around her body and took the bowl in her hand.

Slowly, Rhaenyra walked to the large window that stretched across her chambers. She leaned against the glass, her fingers gently pulled the sheer curtain away to see the green hills that surrounded Riverrun. The sky was bright, the clouds hiding the sun to cast a grey shadow over the lands. She smiled at the cool tones of the land and popped another fruit into her mouth. The clouds' darkness was a sign it would rain, which she always welcomed from the comfort of a castle. She shuttered at the memory of sleeping in tents while storms would rage on their camp.

Rhaenrya pushed the curtain back and turned to face the rest of her room. Robb laid in the middle of their bed, furs and blankets pulled past his shoulders. She giggled and walked to the bed, sitting at its edge close to his feet. She placed her now emptied bowl on the floor and gripped his ankle through the layers of sheets. He made no movements.

"Robb." Nothing. "Robb." She sung his name as she pushed his foot around. "Robb Stark it is time to wake up." He mumbled into his pillow before tossing it over his head. "Look at you, the Young Wolf refusing to leave the bed." Rhaenyra rose from the bed, intentionally pushing where she knew his ass was.

There was a brisk knock against the door, she rolled her eyes as Robb groaned at the noise. Rhaenyra tightened her robe and walked to the door. She pulled the fish-shaped handle, her son ran past her while Bella nodded respectfully to her. "Your grace." The maid held Henry tightly, Rhaenyra quickly took him. "The princes are fed and dressed. Lady Catelyn is expecting a visit from the King and you later this evening. Your brother has also sent word of the traitor." Rhaenyra adjusted Henry in her arms, waiting for her to continue. Bella handed her the scroll, she immediately placed it into her robe's pocket. "Do you need anything else, your grace?"

Rhaenyra shook her head, focusing on the sound of her son speaking to his father. "That is all. Thank you, Bella." She closed the door as Bella began to walk away.

Domeric bounced on the bed, his father fully awake. Rhaenyra smiled and sat on the ground before the foot of the bed, letting Henry stand beside her. She held his hands as he attempted to waddle around her.

"Mummy!" Domeric screamed. He bounced onto his bottom, his legs dangled off the bed. "May I spend the day with Uncle Edmure? He said he would show me the horses." She looked up to him from her seat, his blue eyes widened in hopefulness. "Please?"

"Ask your father."

"He said to ask you." Robb sat up, bringing their son to his chest. He pressed his face against Domeric's neck, comically blowing against it. Domeric squealed loudly as he attempted to push his father's face away.

Rhaenyra watched from her spot on the floor, bringing Henry closer to her chest. She admired their shared features, the blue eyes, and unruly hair. They even shared a similar mischievous gleam in their eyes. She then turned to Henry, the soon to be one-year-old whose features began to stray from his father and brother. His eyes shifted from traditional Tully blue to the Stark grey, his red hair began to darken into an ashy brown. Rhaenyra wondered what her next child would look like, she prayed it strayed from her Bolton side.

"Did he?" She raised an arched brow, "Fine. Only for a short bit, Bella will call for you and then we will visit your-" She was interrupted by a loud bang against the door, her grip on Henry tightened. Another loud bang.

Robb stood from the bed, he wrapped a loose fur around his waist as he walked to the door. Another bang rattled it. Domeric fell to the floor and nestled into Rhaenyra's side.