"I missed you!"

(So this time it's mattsworld TomTord and the explosion and giant robot thing did happen. Tom came back to get revenge on Tord but plans changed when he saw Tord...)

Dom: Tom (duh)

Sub: Tord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Toms pov:}

Finally my plan for revenge is completed. Now all I need to do is get there trust. And then part 1 of the plan will commence. I went to my room to find my old good hoodie. And then head out to find them. I found my old hoodie and put it on. I was ready to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see one of my best soldiers. (By the way if you want to be apart of one of my story's comment on any of the stories I write.). "Sir are you sure you want to go by yourself?" She/he said. "I'm sure I'll be fine after all those idiots believe anything!" I laughed at the end. "Ok sir but call if you need to" she/he said in a moody tone. "Ok I will" I said as I walked out the blue base. "Okay now to find out where they would be" I thought as I turned around a corner. I was about to go into the direction of the old house when I saw two devil horns walked into a bar. I knew who exactly that was and I don't think he would mind a little visit. I walked in and saw a guy about my Hight flirting with him. I then saw Tord giggle at whatever he said. Was he already drunk? I thought as I kept staring at them. I then went to a stool that was right next to the guy. "Is it just me or did an angel talking to me~?". "Hahahaha stop it your making me blush!". "Hahahaha fine for payback I'll pay for the drinks". "Well I'm not paying for them!". Jeez I've never seen him this happy. I then felt a pain in my chest. Wtf was that no i-i can't still have feelings for him! Yes I had feelings for him but I thought I got rid of them. Well I guess I have no choice... I mean now that I think of it. He's cute and smarter then me that's a surprise. But anyways I got a drink and continued to hear there conversation. "Now I have to ask Did you have a boyfriend before?". "No but I did have feelings for someone". What! He did have feelings for someone! "Really! Ok then what was he like?". "I always pictured him as a weeb thanks to all of his hentia and anime". Was he talking about me! I looked at him as I watched him talk. "Oh really did he think of you as a anime girl or something cause if I was him i would love anime forever!". "Hahahaha stop! No but he always had put my face on a sexy anime girl" he said with a smirk. "Well then his a creep or a Basterd!". God I had enough of this I'm gonna go find Edd or Matt! I got up and was about to leave when I heard something I thought he was never gonna say. "I miss him and I hope he's still alive". I turned around to see that guy hugging him as he cried into his chest. "Maybe it's time for you to go home want me to ask one of your friends to pick you up?". I then walked over to them and said. "I'll take him back... If he doesn't mind?" I said with a shy smirk at the end. He then looked up at me with tears and covered his mouth. "Yo-your still alive!" he said as he got off of his stool and hugged me. "Well then um take good care of him for me please". "I won't let another soul even hurt him!" I said as I carried him bridal style out the door. "I can't believe you're still alive!". "Well if it weren't for me still in love with you I would have died". "Haha I love you two" he said as he gave me a peck on the check. I then put him down as he held my arm leading me to there new house. We soon made it there "so you guys live in separate apartments?". "Yeah but Edd and Matt live together since there dating". "Oh okay so I guess I'm staying with you?". "The real question is are you going to stay this time?". "And the answer is yes I well and this time I mean it". He then got his keys and open the door. I then stepped inside and saw that the place was spotless. I mean literally I could see my face through the wood floor. "Jeez if I can't drink I have to do something to do something fun!" He said with a moody tone. "I wasn't judging I'm just surprised that's all". "Haha sorry I was just mad because Matt and Edd always tease me". I was about to ask something when I felt Tord grab my wrist and run to his room. He then pushed me on the bed as he closed the door. I was shocked at this but then smirked. He then crawled on top of me and smashed his lips onto mine. I then put my hands on his hips. I then turned as around so I was on top. He then put his hands around my neck. After a little while we parted are lips. "So I guess we're going out tomorrow?". "Of course and you're paying for most of the food!". "I missed you~". "me to~".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yay my second Oneshot and this time it was fluff Yay!) ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Song: Hot girl bummer

Artist: blackbear

Word count: 983