"not a monster?" (2)

(sup meh dudes I'm here with a part two of "not a monster?". I got some people who asked for part two and here it is. Also sorry for that sad story I wrote before so um please don't ask why Tom did this or that. Just say it's a Tom thing. And here is the mother fucking Oneshot :3)

Subject: fluff and mperg

Sub: Tord

Dom: Monster/hooman Tom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{ Tord's pov }~
"So you laid eggs in me didn't you?..." Was all I asked as I looked up at him. He just nodded with a sort of sad expression. "Hey hey it's ok I know you didn't mean to... You just needed to that's all we all make mistakes". That sounded better in my head then it sounded out loud. "You t-think there mistakes?" "No no no of course not I meant um uh". "Calm down Tord I was just messing with you" he chuckled at the end. "How are we gonna explain this to Edd and Matt?" "I don't know....". I just snuggled up to him and closed my eyes trying to get some rest. It didn't work because I was still in a bit of pain. After a bit we heard the front door open meaning Edd and Matt are home. We started to put are clothes back on but he gave me his hoodie instead. I got a bit scared and hugged Tom as if my life depended on it. He just growled a bit and hid me under a blanket. It didn't do anything but it was comfortable so I laid down and peeked out of the blanket. "Tom! Tord! We're back" they yelled from downstairs as we heard footsteps heading to Tom's room. Tom wrapped his tail around me and I held onto him as the doorknob turned. With just a bam Edd walked in with a childish smirk. He must have thought Tom was asleep because he was shocked. The sight he saw was me hugging Tom as he was on his knees growling. A tiny squeak came out of him as he ran back downstairs to Matt. I looked up at Tom and kissed his cheek again as I got back up. He looked at me confused but realised what I was doing and blocked the door way. I just giggled and held his worried face close to mine kissing him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I quickly stopped him and looked at my stomach then back up to him with a sort of peaceful expression. "We need to be just a bit more careful Tom since there eggs still". He just nodded but still stood at the door way as I let out another giggle. "Come on Thomas we need to leave the room soon and I'm hungry". He just huffed and moved out of the way as i went downstairs to the kitchen. Edd and Matt were talking about something but then looked at me. They just stared at me as I came in and got a snack. Matt was the first to start squealing as Edd has just hit the same pitch as him. I covered my ears and fell to the floor but maybe that was a bad idea. Tom came running in and kneeled next me while letting out a harsh growl towards Edd and Matt. They both immediately stopped and hid under the dinning table scared for their life. Tom helped me up, got me some chips and put his head on my stomach. "What are you doing you weirdo?" "I just wanted to check if you could hear anything". "How there eggs? It won't make that much noises" "I really don't care also you look like your 7 months pregnant". "Oh shut up mister obvious" he just chuckled and looked up at me. I just groaned and walked to the living room trying my best to sit back on the couch. Tom came in and sat next to me putting his head back on my stomach. "Ok what's your excuse now? Come on Tom we can all see your trying to protect them". He just signed in defeat and got back up holding me close. "So when are they supposed to come?" "Soon just give it at least two months and if not an extra one or two". "But I'll just say this it's better late then on time" "why?". "Well it will stay the size it is now but if it's late then it will shrink a bit". "But what about the kid in the egg?" "Tord I don't actually know if the kids will be there or not just don't get your hopes up". I just sighed sadly as I looked at my stomach and sighed again. (Alot off sighing going on here). I looked back at Tom with puppy dog eyes and tears about to come out. "Tord- I can't just magically make kids appear in the eggs. That's not how reality work's I'm sorry". I just cried and pushed myself into his chest mumbling things as he patted my back. "Listen Tord I know you want the kids and I do to but your male it might not work properly". I just got up and wipped a tear as I looked back up at him. "Why does reality suck this much Thomas. Or does the world just hate me for some reason?". "The World dosen't hate you and it doesn't hate anyone it's just reality. But without it I guess we wouldn't be here. And if anyone hates you then that person or thing has a real problem with them". "So you had a problem?" I said with a giggle at the end and kept looking at him. He also chuckled and spoke "well I did but now I found the thing to fix my problem". I laid against him and closed my eyes as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~{ a few months later because I don't know what else to put. }~

~{ Tord's pov still }~
I looked at Tom and just smiled as he groaned and looked up at me. You see all the eggs survived and hatched so now we have one girl and twins of trouble. The twins were named Carlow and Carlos. While are only girl was named Jasmine and my personal favourite. Tom kept groaning as jasmine was covering his face and laughing. And the twins were crawling all over him and pulling faces at each other. I sat Infront of him and one of the twins crawled over to me and wanted to be lifted up. I just laughed and did as he wanted while tickling him. Soon I was tackled by the other twin and jasmine decided to join in. Tom then joined and covered me in kisses. "TOMMY STOP!" I said laughing as he stopped and picked me up with the kids. Finally this is what I needed. I guess I don't need the world to be happy. I just needed a goof and three little trouble makers to complete my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Heyo it's a me and I hope you enjoyed this. If this wasn't the sort of part two you guys wanted welp to bad to sad. I just wanted something happy since that um. Tears and death Oneshot I wrote. But anyways hope you enjoyed it baiiii.)

Song: Sunkissed

Artist: khai dreams

Word count: 1240