Boi!

(Ok can someone please explain to me how the hell you lose a friend for complimenting them to much. -_-)

~{ Story time because I can't post announcements yet Wattpad is mean }~

So I have a friend right and she's like everyone else I known which is depressed. (I am not making fun of anyone so please don't complain). And she has no self positivety meaning if she was to be bullied for her appearance she would say "I know".
And I would come up and say stuff about them and say that she's pretty and all that (Not in a flirting way). This made her happy but one day out of the blue she came up to me and said "we can't be friends anymore..." I was so confused and sorta sad because she was going to be my only friend this school year because my other friends were moving. (But corona ruined it) I asked why and she said "because you keep complimenting me to much...". And me being me thought it was an excuse so I kept asking her what the truth was. And it actually hit my head that she was telling the truth and now she was in tears thanks to me. I then started to feel more bad so I just got my bag and walked somewhere else. And that was the last we talked so yeah.

(So yeah can someone please tell me how you can lose a friend like that. Because now I have no friends that are in my school. And most the people at that school I just hate and wish they weren't so annoying. )