" aww~ so cute! "

( ah a classic Neko Tord × Tom who doesn't love it. In this story Tord and Tom never even known each other. Tord was a poor boy and didn't have anywhere to call home. Tom on the other hand was a rich boy thanks to his father's job and now he has taken over. )

Sub: Tord ( of course )

Dom: Tom ( duh )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Tord's pov }

Ugh another day still alive and homeless when will I ever find a true home?. I sat in an ally way hoping no one can see me. If anyone sees me they will abuse me or take advantage of me. I sat there but started to get hungry and look around to see nothing in site. I then got up weakly and walked to the sidewalk and no one was there. It was Sunday and no one would be out on this side of town. I then started walking looking for food that has been left out or thrown away not to long ago. I kept walking not looking Infront of me as soon as I did I ran into someone causing me to fall down. I looked up to see three guys standing Infront of me one looked mad as I looked at his now wet shirt. I then realised why he was mad I had made him spill water all over himself. I got up "I am so sorry sir I didn't mean to I was just not looking that's al-". I stopped mid sentence as I felt a pain in my stomach... He punched me... I fell on my knees to the ground holding my stomach in pain. I then felt myself being lifted into the air by my neck and pinned to a wall. I squirmed and kicked hoping for a way to be released from this guy's grasp. But there was no hope he got a hold of my tail and started pulling it causing me to yelp in pain. I then felt the other guy repeatedly punch my stomach again. I kept yelping as I started to feel hope. That was until I felt myself being dropped. I looked up and saw the other guys flee and scream "RUN!". I looked to the opposite side they were running and saw a man. He had void like eyes and a blue overcoat that touched the ground. It was covering a hoodie with darker shade of blue and he wore dark grey torusers. I got up and just stared at him with shock and confusion. He then walked up to me and put a finger under my chin making me look up at him. He just chuckled and told the guys who looked like soldiers? To Ascott me and follow him. We all then started to walk to this base like place and he opened a large gigantic door ( oH aNgEl ShUt ThE DoOr!~. XD I'm sorry I had to ;w; ). We all walked in and this mistry guy told me to follow him. We walked into what I think is his office and saw two more soldiers waiting at each side of the desk that was in there. He told them that he will be having a day off and wanted them to be in charge for the rest off the day. They nodded and solitude him as he walked towards me. He picked me up and of course I was shocked as he then started to walk outside of the base. He then ploped me in the back of a limo and told the driver to take us "home". I was very confused but didn't say anything leaving us in complete silence. We then stopped at this giant mansion on a hill and it was out of town. I was amazed at the sight it was so butiful to. He got out off the car along with me but as I got out the man came around and picked me up again. He waved at the driver and walked inside. I was amazed at the inside of the mansion and looked left to right getting a glimpse of everything. We then went into a bathroom and he told me to wait here and that he'll be back. I waited and looked around the bathroom to see a bath bigger then a single bed and a shower as big as a indoor closet. I sat down on the edge of the bath and he walked back in with a towel and some clothes. I finally got the hint and that made my ears go down and wrapped my tail around my legs as I got scared. He saw this and sighed "it's going to be ok I won't hurt you". I didn't believe him that easily but I unwrapped my legs and stared at him. He put the stuff on the sink and turned on the water for the bath. I watched as he started to feel if it was warm enough. Now I really wanted to have a bath it looked like I could go swimming in it. He then turned around as the bath was full and told me to take my clothes off and get in. I quickly done as told and started to feel a bit more better. He turned around and grabbed some soap with shampoo and conditioner. I weirdly started to feel playful and started to swim around like a puppy would. He just chuckled as I kept on swimming around and giggling. He then sat on the side of the bath and I swam towards him and sat down as he started to wash my hair and gave me some soap as I washed my own body. I slowly started to trust him more as he then let me swim around until the water started to get cold. I started to shiver a bit and went to the side where he was sitting and poked him. He turned a bit and grabbed the towel and stood making the tael face me. I got out and wrapped it around me and dried myself off. He then lead me to a room no not a room a closet full of clothes. He told me to pick anything because he didn't realise that the clothes he picked was for going out. He then left and walked down stairs I looked around and saw so many things to choose from. I then saw a outfit that would sorta fit me. It was a Pickachu hoodie that looked like it just covered up my thighs. I also saw some shorts with it but I bet the hoodie will cover it and it also came along with some catfish stockings. I put the stuff on and started to head downstairs but stopped half way because a butiful smell hit me. I started to sniff some more and started to walk faster downstairs. I saw the 'man' cooking some chicken nuggets with chips ( don't ask I'm hungry for that. ). I sat down at the table and watched as he finished. He then set the plate down Infront of me and sat at the other side of the table. I got up and moved closer to him because I didn't want to be lonely. He looked at me confused but just sighed and started to eat. I started eating as well and looked at him. "A-are you going to tell me who you are?" I asked suspicious as usually. He looked at me and began to talk "my name is Thomas knight". "Ok so why did you save me from them?". "Well you looked like you needed the help also I mean how could they beat up a cute little thing like you?". I blushed at the things he said and moved my plate aside so I can lay my head on the table. He just chuckled at this and picked me up taking me to a room. I was a bit scared because even though I trust him I don't fully yet. He then laid me on the bed and went to his closest and took off his overcoat and hoodie. I saw scars and bruises all over him but I can tell he wins in any fights thanks to his muscular figure. I was then daydreaming about it and started to lose all focus on anything. He then snapped me out of my thoughts and looked at me confused. "Are you ok there?" He asked looking at me still. I then put my hand on his arm not caring if I get in trouble or not. He just sat down next to me as I kept felling his arm. It was so strong and the muscles he had were amazing. He then patted my head with his other hand making me purr and hug his arms. "Aww~ so cute!" I heard him say as he started to scratch behind my ears. I kept purring until I felt myself drift off to sleep. This was going to be an interesting part of my life I might like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Sup my bootiful people it's a me and I'm still alive. Sorry for the late update school started and I sorta ran out of ideas. But anyways I would really appreciate some request. That's all I have to say for now. )

Song: I.F.L.Y

Artist: Bazzi

Word count: 1567