"wow~"

( Sup meh dudes in here with another Oneshot. And why not a future TomTord. In this Oneshot Tord has successfully taken over the whole world. With the oversized blueberry (Tom) working by his side. And yes Tom is still taller I mean nothing changed. Matt will also be there and Edd is still on the run. But anyways Tom and Tord had to go to another boring meeting with purple leader. Yes I added myself in here so sorry if you don't like it. But things changed  when they get back... READ IT YA LOSER! )

Subject: fluff then smut

Sub: Tord

Dom: Tom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Toms pov }
Another day of working with the one and only red leader (lemon). I was waiting in his office looking at his schedule for today. Then the devil himself walked in looking pissed off. "Morning red leader" I say and he gave me a death glare. I just chuckled as he didn't frightened me. He was so short that if I were to lift him he'd probably think his about to fall off a cliff. He just sighed in annoyance and sat down at his desk. "What's my schedule for the day Thomas". "Not much today just a meeting and that's it surprisingly". "Really? Oh thank goodness I just want to go back to sleep". "Welp the meeting isn't till another hour so there's some time you can waste". He just looked at me then put his head on the desk. I then heard soft snores. Tord had fallen asleep leaving me in silence. I kept checking the time and it was so slow. I then saw Tord put his head up and looked around. He just sighed and looked at some of the paperwork he had. "Red leader you do know we can go there now because purple leader wouldn't mind if we were early". "Well let's go then so we can get this over with...". We both walked out of the base and into a limo. It took a couple of minutes until we were parked at the front of purple base. It was why more fancer then ours. I mean it had more high tech things then we did. We both walked into the base and was greeted by soldiers lining up wall to wall. We then saw purple leader herself. She walked down and greeted us and boi she was tall. (In real life I am so yeah •<• ) she looked down at Tord then up at me. She was tall but not as tall as me so of course I looked down at her with a smirk. She just groaned and lead us to the meeting rooms. I saw some soldiers with robotic suits on and some soldiers with robotic weapons. As we walked I noticed Tord and purple leader talk about god knows what. After that we sat down at the meeting room and talked about actual business. It took a few hours until the meeting was finally over and we could leave. As we left I saw red leader and purple leader talk some more. I got a bit jealous because yes I like Tord before the 'incedent' and after to. As we got near the limo Tord took his sweet time as purple leader waved him goodbye. As we drove off I flipped her off and she did it right back at me. As soon as we got back we walked to the office and Tord went to his desk. But I closed and locked the door and picked Tord up and pinned him to the wall. "Thomas!? What are you doing!?" He yelled at me. "Showing you that you are mine and only mine~" I said as I kissed him. He was shocked at this but kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. We kissed for a bit playing with our tounges and everything. We pulled away for this thing it's call air I think and looked at each other. I then went down to his neck and kissed it softly giving some little nibbles here and there. He moaned softly as I had successfully found his sweet spot and bite down on it. He moaned a bit louder and pulled my head up. I looked down at the now needy and so called tough red leader (Lemon). I then picked him up again and sat him on the desk. I then started to take off his pants and boxers and I took mine off as well. But damn was he thick. His thighs popped out more and I couldn't help my self but grope them softly. I heard a little squeak come out off him as I did so. "Oh so your sensitive there aren't you?~" . "M-maybe" he said as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I just chuckled and entered him slowly. He moaned at this and threw his head back a little. I kept still until he rolled his hips telling me that I can move. I started to thrust in and out slowly and looked at Tord. He was moaning quietly being afraid that he might get caught. "Don't worry kitten no one will know what were doing~. Besides the door is locked tightly that only I can unlock it~". He just looked up at me and moaned a bit louder. I then pushed him down onto the desk and thrusted faster. He must of liked this because he moaned out my name by mistake. I just smirked and kept going but a bit more faster. Tord was also now a moaning mess as soon as I started to pound into him. He looked up at me with his toung out and. I then kissed him as I kept thrusting in to him. One last thrust and I came into him and he came all over me and himself. I then pulled out and looked at him. I cleaned us all up and put our clothes back on. I then packed up some of red leaders things and picked him up to. I then put him in a limo and went home with him. Yes I have my own house but its not like a place called home. Tord on the other hand lives in a place that is actually a place called home. We arrived and Tord unlocked the door greeting me into his home. I looked around and Boi was this place clean. He then lead me to his room and I saw my hoodie on the bed. Well my hoodie before he took over the world. "You still have that?" "Yes and what's so wrong about it?". "Nothing I just think it's cute that you still loved me~". He blushed and huggled into me. I just chuckled and laid him back on bed and kissed him again. We pulled away and looked at each other and laid down in bed. I cuddled him as he slowly started to fall asleep. "Wow~" I said quietly as I fell asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Hello meh bootiful people sorry for the long update. I've been busy and actually got outside the house today. And my mum thought it was a good idea to go to America. Meaning I have to stay with my dad which sucks. I wanted to go but she wanted to spend time with my step dad so yeah. Also I have been getting a lot of drama at school. I've been to this school so yeah... Anyways enough of my life hope you enjoyed the Oneshot peace! )

Song: Party like a Russian

Artist: (forgot who it was)

Word count: 1271