"THICC!"

( Sup this is a cute and fluffy type off thing so it might be short so yeah... I'm to lazy to write what happens so just read it please... I'll make a better one I promise... Read it... Please. )

Subject: fluff ( bish )

Sub: Tord

Dom: Tom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Tom's pov }
I was sitting on the couch playing on my phone. Tord then walked in annoyed as fuck right now. "What's wrong with you commie?". "I can't walk anywhere without people flirting with me or calling me 'thicc'!". I just chuckled and pulled him closer to me. "Jeez commie calm down t will pass soon maybe. Besides there just telling the truth". "Not helping Thomas" he said with an angered look. "Ok ok I was just telling the truth that's all...". He looked at me and just snuggled into my side. "There there commie I'm sure this will all stop soon... Did you wanna go get icecream or something?". He looked up at me and nodded. You see me and Tord have been getting along slowly. He would act all cuddly and funny around me most of the time. I don't mind it at all I mean it does bring us closer... Ugh I'll just say it I'm in love with Tord and would do anything for him. But anyways back to what we were doing. I walked out off the house with Tord cuddling my arm. I blushed slightly at this and kept walking. We then made it to the ice cream place and walked in to get our ice creams. I got blueberry flavoured while Tord got strawberry ( of course I'm just lazy ). We got our ice creams and paid for them walking out the door. We then went to the park and sat down on a bench. We talked about random things until we finished our ice creams and noticed it was getting dark. I saw Tord yawn and lay down on my chest. I blushed at this sudden movement and looked down at him. "It's ok Tommy everyone knows you love me~" he said with another yawn. I blushed more and looked away from him. "Hehehehe aww my Tommy wommy is blushing so hard". He kept giggling as he laid there. I cupped his face and kissed him without hesitation. He was shocked at first but kissed back. We stayed like this for a few seconds until he wrapped his arms around my neck. My arms were around his waist and we stayed like this until we pulled away for a thing called air. I looked at him and he looked at me with love in his eyes. I just picked him up and started to walk home. As we walked Tord fell asleep on me and snuggled up to me again. I just chuckled and kept walking. We soon made it home and I unlocked the door to see Edd and Matt staring at me. I quickly walked up the stairs before they start to squeel. I ploped Tord on my bed and kissed his head. "Goodnight my little kitten I'll be back soon~". I went back downstairs to be shooked and so many questions. I then pulled Matt's hands away and answered some of the questions. "So when are you two gonna get married!?". "Edd calm down we probably just started to date so yeah". "Ok ok but was that like your first date or something?". "Yes Matt I think that was the whole point we went out... Well thats what I think we were doing". "Ok but when are you two gonna have k-". "Not yet Edd but I'm gonna go back upstairs and sleep". I faked yawned and they believed it. "Fine goodnight Tom!". "Night you two". I walked back upstairs and laid down next to Tord. I hugged him softly and fell asleep. I must be the happiest man alive now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Hello meh bootiful people the reason I wrote this is because... There's to much drama in my school and I'm crying!!! So I might be writing more fluffy stuff then sinful stuff. Because it makes me get rid of the sadness. I hope you don't mind... )

Song: sunkissed

Artist: Khai dreams

Word count: 701