help

So I've been thinking of making my first ever book. Like an actual book with long scenes and everything. But I need help because I need a cover and also some opinions. I'm thinking of calling it "the virus" or "it kills". I think this au is made of not the yay and of course it's eddsworld.

It's basically where the world has ended because of the viruses and all that. But Tord was special because he somehow observed all of them and did not die. This is where they are all good friends so the incedent or the end never happened. I mean tok and Tord are really good friends as well. And yeah but I'm not gonna give out any spoilers.

But I also need some character designs for Edd, Matt and Tom but I've done Tord so far. Here's what he looks like.

(Sorry the image is sideways my camera is weird

(Sorry the image is sideways my camera is weird.)

I will colour it later so yeah but anyways I need some character designs. And yes it will be hot in there now dead world so yeah they can have there hoodies but they can't have them on. But if you want them on then that's fine by me. Also Edd will be the tallest in this and Tord of course is the shortest. Also if you have any questions about the book I can't message so yeah. But anyways please help meh I'm bored and I want to actually write a full out story.