please

"Y/N, hello," Cass gives me a sad smile.

"Do you know where Hiro is ?" I mutter out, to my luck the cafe is nearly empty. 

"Yeah, he's in his room, third level, he looked really upset," 

"I know, thanks," I quickly run up the steps. 

"Hiro?" I knock on the door. 

"Go away, " he grunts.

"Please, Hiro?" I beg. 

"I said go," he repeats. I sink onto the floor infront of it.

"Hiro, please. I'm sorry," 

"Sorry doesn't cut it," he screams. I feel hot tears roll down my face.

"Hiro, if you would just-" I'm not able to finish my sentece. He opens the door and I fall backward hitting my head.

"Ouch!" I rub the area. 

"Oh, gawd, I'm such an idiot," Hiro helps me off the ground.

"I have been alerted when I heard, ' ow' " Baymax stands behind Hiro looking at me.

"I'm fine Baymax," 

"Let me scan you," 

"Scan complete, you seem to have slight irratation on the back off your head, I recomend ice, you are also in distress," Baymax sounds.

"No, no, Baymax, I'm satisified with my care," I exclaim.

"Ok," The ballon deactivates back into it's red carbon fiber carrier. 

"Hiro, I'm so sorry," 

"Don't be, it's not your fault, so many guys love you. I'm just sorry that I'm not good enough," He puffs out his chest and collasps onto his bed.

"What? Hiro you are making no apparent sense" 

"I'm saying that I should've never asked you out," he barks. 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have," I say softly. I bit my bottom lip to stop it from wobbling.

"Can you leave please? I don't want to be reminded at how stupid I was," Hiro curses. His words are light and airy, but full of venom.

"Fine, Hiro, whatever you want," I bite back and slam his door shut. I ponder for a bit, hearing things breaking and glass breaking.

"WHY?!?!" Hiro screeches. He asked me to leave, so that's what I have to do. Somehow I manage to get over to my house. 

"Y/N!?!" Theo hollers down the steps.

"It's me," I try to hold back the tears again, but I feel one fall.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Theo strokes my cheek with his thumb. Catching the falling tear drop. " I guess things didn't go too well?" he guesses. I nod slowly. 

"I'm sorry," he hugs me tightly. I feel his toned body through my shirt and feel his warmth. I hug him back. My phone rings and we break the hug. 

"Hello?" I whimper. 

"Y/N is that you ?" Honey's voice turns from cheery to worrisome in just four words.

"Yeah, " I shake and steady myself with Theo's grip.

"hey, what happened to Hiro ? Are you alright?" she interrogates.

"I'm fine, Hiro and I broke up," I choke out. 

"What why?" 

"It's a long story, i'll tell you at school, tomorrow, " I exclaim, hanging up before she can say anything else. How can I go back to school when Hiro's there, haunting me every minute of the day? 

"Theo I hate myself," 

                                                 Hiro's P.O.V

I through all I can to the floor, hoping it breaks in tiny pieces, just like my damned broken heart.  I'm so stupid, why did I ever ask her out ? Y/N is way to good for me I shoud've known something like this would have happened.

"Hiro, open up," Aunt Cass taps on the door. I stomp over and fling the door open wide. I probuably look like a mess. WIth tear stained cheeks and a bloody fist.

"Hiro, what happened to you?" she staggers a bit holding a plate of food.

"Nothing," she fallows me in . 

"Hiro, you're room is a mess and you're bleeding," She picks up my hand.

"I don't care," I pull it away.

"Hiro, can you please tell me what happened, Y/N ran out of here fast, whatever happened is affecting the both of you,"

"We broke up ok ?" I snap. 

"What? Why? " 

"It's my fault, she's too good for me, I saw her with another guy," I sigh. 

"What ? That's her lose, Hiro, you're too good for her," Aunt Cass squeezes me.

"That's bull," 

"No it isn't." she pursues. 

"Yes it is," 

"No Hiro, don't say that," 

"Then why does losing her hurt so much," I crack. 

"Awe, Hiro, come here," Aunt Cass hugs me again.