Chapter 3:Pancakes and Resume's

*EDITED*

Looking at the time it was 6:40 am. Ok, I better start breakfast since Zac has his first day of kindergarten, school starts at 8:30.
I ended up making some pancakes, eggs, bacon and some fruits on the side
(Imagine theirs like 5 pancakes)

  I ended up making some pancakes, eggs, bacon and some fruits on the side  (Imagine theirs like 5 pancakes)

" wake up Zac it's time for kindergarten" I open his door seeing him already getting dressed.

After breakfast, I drove him to kindergarten "You're gonna come back right Thena?" He looked at me with a worried expression on his face "I'm gonna be right here waiting for you" he gave me a big hug and ran into class.

Now it's my turn.

 After a few minutes of driving, I pull up to a large black mirror like building

After a few minutes of driving, I pull up to a large black mirror like building. It was beautiful
" How can I help you," the man at the front desk said " hi I have an interview with Mr. Black" he looked up at me and smiled " he has quite a few interviews today let me just give you a guest pass and if you just go up those elevators to floor 40 a receptionist will give you instructions, good luck"
He was kind "thank you," I said while taking the pass heading up to either my death or my future.

I walk in to see a little over half unprofessionally dressed women, what the hell suddenly I accidentally bump into a woman "I'm sorry" she turns to look at me and flicks her hair and walks away as she gets called into the office. What's her problem? After a time I start to notice that more girls are looking either embarrassed or crying after leaving the office. I get more nervous. Suddenly hearing my name being called "Athena Rose" I then get up and walk inside the room.

"you may sit down" the man standing before me had his back turned "name" his husky voice made my stomach flutter "oh Um my name is Athena Rose Sir"
"Place your resume on the table and if you expect me to be sleeping with you you may as well leave now," he said with disgust. "excuse me sir with all due respect I'm not here to sleep with you I'm here to work and matter a fact I don't find it respectful at all that you have your back turned towards me" this man is really pissing me off. He then stands up and turns his head to me. Somehow feeling fear creep up my body as his eyes glare at me "My apologies my name is Damon Black" he was the most handsome man I've ever seen. He then picks up my resume "hmm very impressive" He then picks up the phone "Martha you can send all the candidates home I have already chosen" after closing the phone I'm left dumbfounded... what just happened?

"I'll tell you what happened, you got the job" I gasp as I realized I said that out loud. Little did I know he began to walk closer to me I had stepped back the more he stepped closer to me. Not realizing that theirs a wall behind me now "so you're not here to sleep with me" Feeling his lips can over my ear. He then moves back as I let out a breath "work starts tomorrow at 9 am sharp, don't be late when you get here I expect you to bring me a coffee, I'll get all the paperwork done before you leave and I will give you a Black industries pass and card for anything I need you to buy... any questions" I stared at him as my eyes sparkled knowing I got the job "oh um yes actually, what exactly is my position"
He turned to me "you will be my PA mine and mine alone" I blushed slightly the way he said it made it feel like I was more. " You're dismissed go over to Martha and she will give you everything you need"

Damon's P.O.V

"Come in"
I sit down on the side of my desk hearing the door open. Honestly, if a horse walked in with a resume, I'd give it the job. I've only had sluts walk through this door "If you're expecting me to sleep with you may as well leave" I rub the temples of my forehead but instantly stop after hearing the woman with the most angelic voice I've ever heard. I then turn to see the most stunning women I've ever laid eyes on. I wanted to strip her of what she was wearing and make her mine.

Never the less I pick up her resume. Hmm promising, I then pick up the phone and call my door receptionist " Martha send everyone away"

I turn to see my princess staring at me. I walk closer to her only for her to step back. God, she's sexy. "So, you're not here to sleep with me?" Her blush made her look adorable. I'm not even gonna fight the fact that I wanted her.

I then give her a list of instructions that she must follow regarding her first day " any questions" her lips then part slowly making me want to slam my lips to hers "what is my position exactly" there are lots of positions we can do, the thought causes me to smirk " you are going to be my PA mine and mine alone" and I'll see to it that you are to be mine and no one else's.

as she walked out to go fill out the paperwork, I couldn't help but stare are those sexy legs not to mention that ass, I take a deep breath in and ruffle through my hair, I'm acting like a dog I need to get my shit together.

Athena's P.O.V

I'm waiting for Zac to come out of his class when suddenly I get a text message from my best friend her name is Diane she lives in New York as well, she has a son named Tony "so I was wondering want to come over you and Zac for a play date and you can tell me everything that happened at the interview "

"Yeah sounds good" I text back just before hearing Zac coming out of the classroom screaming "THENA!" he slams his body to mine making me stumble back a bit until a warm hand touched my back slightly, I looked up to see a handsome man "be careful there, wouldn't want you getting hurt, so this is the one you've been talking about Zac?" he said while crouching down to Zac "Yeah this is Thena, my sissy, she's amazing" I let out a little laugh as Zac held my hand "my name is Athena it's nice to meet you..." "Zander" he replied while taking my and kissing it, I blush instantly as he held a kind smile, " I have to go now you take care of her Zac" and with that, he walked away "umm... Thena I think he likes you but be careful I heard if someone kisses you then you got cooties so that's why you need to wash your hands so you don't get germs" I then picked him up "I'm giving you cootiessss" he then started to yell and laugh as I walked out of the school and put him in his car seat. just as I was about to pull out of the driveway I see Zander running up to my car "hey...sorry I wanted to give you this earlier" he then handed me a paper just before leaving, I look at the paper and notice it's his number with the words written, call me we can go get some coffee sometime.

I smiled as we drove over to Diane's

"Omg no way, what else happened" Diane exclaimed as she sat down with her hot chocolate.

"nothing else I just signed some paperwork and went to get Zac. By the way, do you mind picking Zac up from school, I have my first day tomorrow" "oh not a problem"

"So, what happened between you and Alex," I ask her, Alex was her ex-husband I could tell she was on the verge of tears I was with her the whole time she was going through a divorce.

"he's gone and you know what I'm better off without him, we both are" she looks at Tony who's playing cars with Zac.

Soon after the day is finished and Zac is already sleeping in his bed, I begin to look out the window when I walk over to the washroom to look at my body, I remember when my body had bruises on it from my mother... she always told me that if I resist and fight back she will go after Zac when I'm away at work. The fear of leaving him with her was unbelievable. I take my warm and soothing shower and ready myself to sleep. that's when I get a text message from an

unknown number

"This is your boss speaking, register my number I will be texting you when I need you, be ready by 9 am and don't be late, don't forget the coffee" even his texting made him sound like a jerk.

"Noted, I'll see you tomorrow at 9 am sharp, have a goodnight, Mr. Black"

and with that, I fell asleep.