Chapter 19: Sunsets

­­­­­­­­*EDITED*

Athena's P.O.V

I feel a slight pain in my head as I slowly open my eyes. I feel heavy I then begin to remember what happened as my eyes burst open to see that I'm in a room with Diann lying right next to me. "Dianne! Wake up!" I say as I jump to her side. Feeling tears build up as she slowly gains consciousness. "w-where are we" she says as I help her get up... "I don't know but I have a bad feeling"

As Diane and I try to search for a way out the door slowly opens. My heart pounds against my chest as I feel fear creep upon my body.

"We hope you enjoyed your ride," Noah says as he looks directly at me. "You two won't be going anywhere so theirs no point in trying to escape. But if you get any bright ideas... Your baby dies" Alex says as he looks at Diane.

Diane gasped as she begins to cry. I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts as I'm being roughly grabbed, I scream as I'm being pulled out of the room hearing Diane scream.

....

Now it's Noah and I all alone... fear... anger... is all I could feel my eyes instantly fall on the gun in his head. My breath hitches as he places it on a table behind him.

"I know what happened in the past is difficult, but we can move past it now. Start a new life and have our own family" he says as he moves closer to me.

"Fuck you," I say as I instantly feel a burn on my cheek

"You ungrateful b*tch ill teach you what a real manner are"

I begin to back away as I feel the wall about to touch my back. I then let out a scream as he lunges for me. I instantly try to grab anything near me, luckily my hand lands on a vase as I grab it and smash it to his head causing him to fall to the floor. He'll be down but not for long. I instantly grab the gun on the table and run out of the room in the direction of the screams. I burst through the door to see Alex about to punch Diane in the stomach I let out a scream as I shot him in the leg. he yells in pain as Diane scurries away from him he turns to me "You B*tch I'm going to kill you" he yells as I shot him one last time in the stomach.

"Diane let's go...." I feel my eye getting blurry... what's going on? I turn my head to see Diane screaming as hard as she can. I turn to see Noah standing at the door with a gun pointed...

Is he about to shoot...?

no...

He already did...

Feeling my heartbeat getting louder as I fall to my knees

Suddenly seeing Noah being shot to his knees as Damon and Colten come bursting in with a whole swat team with them

Damon's eyes widen as they instantly connect to mine...

be begins to scream

but I can't hear him

I can't hear anything

My eyes start to close

Is this really the end....?

___

Damon's P.O.V

As we got to the place where Athena and Diane are being held, I can feel my rage quicken

The swat team instated a precise plan for a quick rescue as they positioned the sniper and men at every entrance and exit

"SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED" one officer repeats as my eyes widen, they begin to break down the door. Everyone runs in as we see Alex was already shot and Ace now laying in a pool of blood. I would have slaughtered him... the swat team rushes through the building securing all entrances, exits and rooms