Chapter 14: Are You Serious

*EDITED*

Diane P.O.V

Last night when Athena left, I felt nothing but nervousness. I took Tony to my mom's today, I explained to her what's going on and she just told me everything will be ok, but I don't know if it will be.

*Ping*

"I'm on my way to pick you up babe"-Colten

Seeing his text message made me feel like I'm about to be sick from how nervous I am. That and its not true what they say about morning sickness. You get that shit all the time when you get pregnant.

"Can't wait" I text back knowing that I am anything but excited

After getting dressed into a loosely fitting t-shirt and jeans I get a text message from Colten saying he's outside. Since my last pregnancy, I have become an expert about this stuff and if anything, I'm roughly 3 or 4 weeks in.

After going down I see Colten standing there with a big smile as he picked me up and kissed me. "so, um... what are we doing today" I ask nervously. "it's a surprise" he says as we continue to drive.

"I thought we could spend the day together by going to my house and watching movies and I can give you a nice massage since it's storming outside I figured doing something cozy would be a good idea," he says while smiling. All I could think of is how I'm going to tell him I then look at him to suddenly see him frowning "... if you don't like it we can always do something else if you like" he says with a sad tone "is everything ok..." he says while moving closer to me.. "no-no everything is fine but honestly movies and a massage sound amazing right about now..." I smile as he gave me a slight smile.

"You pick out the movie," I say as I don't feel good... "babe I can tell when you're not ok.... please tell me what it is, I don't like seeing you like this-" I then cut him off by blurting out "I'm Pregnant!" .... his face completely fell as he stumbled back a bit "are you serious?" he desperately tried to find the words to speak. Before he could say anything else I pick up my things and quickly rush outside.

I ran... he's not coming

I felt my heartbreak...

The rain and thunder filled the dark and stormy sky. Feeling the cold water begin to drench me as I ran until I fell to my knees as I cried. I cried because my marriage went to shit. I cried because my son never had a father to love him. I cried because my unborn child was now unwanted by the one man, I can truly say I loved. I cried......

I suddenly hear heavy splashes and panting as I turn to see Colten standing there with a very dark expression on his face. He ran barefoot as his white shirt transparent and his pants completely drenched. He then picked me up as he quickly walked back to his house. "Please leave me alone" I sobbed as I tried to get out of his grip. "Never" is all I heard as he opened the door and placing me inside.

"how long have you known," he said with a deep and strong voice. I looked down as the tears that formed in my eyes begin to fall. "I've known for a while now... but since yesterday tested it," I say shakenly unknowing of his reaction. Then walks closer as he lifts me up and takes me upstairs. "you should have told me" he says while walking into the bathroom... "I got scared" I whisper as I look into his eyes. "take a shower ill be waiting for you outside," he says walking out of the bathroom.

After I finish showering, I find Colten's shirt and some underwear... I then called my mom to make sure Tony is ok, turns out he made a fort with my dad and their fighting the thunder monsters and protecting the world from the dinosaurs. That made me smiled...

I look at myself in the mirror as I dry up and then look at my belly... "don't worry baby... mama will always protect you" I say as I rub my belly. Just then the door opens to see Colten has changed and showered. I guess I took too long.

he then lifts me up as the thunder and rain continue to storm outside. He then places me on the bed as he sits and holds me having my back against his chest. He then nuzzles his face into my neck. "why did you run" he asks with a deep voice. I feel the tears about to escape my eyes. I stayed silent "I want you in my life more than anything you think that if my women is carrying my child... would make me not want you?" he says as I feel his breathing begin to quicken.... "if think I don't want this baby then you're wrong... "he then slides his hands under my dress and places his warm hands on my belly. "Your Mine and I are Never letting you go," he says as my tears spill as I look at him and smash my lips to his "I'm so happy" I whisper as he continues to kiss me.

"I love you, Diane," he says as he breaks the kiss "I love you more," I say as he smashes his lips to mine

The night was a pure blessing as we made love...