Chapter 18: Let The fun Begin...

*EDITED*

Its been a few days since the incident with Diane's ex-husband and having Colten propose to her. Since then she has been so happy, and Tony has finally been calling Colten Dad which is adorable.

We have also been finalizing the wedding plans and invited a few people to the wedding which is nice to have a small wedding, not something too big and crazy. Damon's family, Diane's family Colten's family and Zanders's family will be there along with a few personal friends from each side of the family... I just wish that... my father can walk me down the aisle and having my mom... when she was good just stand and see me grown up. But sometimes I get that I can't always get what I want but I'm grateful for what I have.

Honestly the entire time I haven't been feeling great but I'm trying to get past it. Maybe I ate something bad, but I have a feeling what it is... but I'm trying to think of excuses. You know that moment when you know damn straight what's going on but try to avoid it... well this is one of those moments...

I wonder where everyone is...

As I walk to the backyard I see Colten playing with the kids in the pool as Diane looks at baby clothes as she sips her juice... "Having to fun everyone?" I say as I try to shade my eyes from the sun "Come play" Tony and Zac say as they splash water at Colten. "Do you guys know where Damon is?" I say as Diane stops drinking her juice... "I think he's in his in the kitchen getting the BBQ ready," she says as I walk towards the kitchen as I say thank you...

As I walk, I feel like I'm going to throw up I take a detour as I see Diane for a second. I rush past her and go to the toilet as I vomit and groan a bit. "Athena! Are you ok?" she says as I sit on the ground "I don't think I am Diane." she shuts the door as I then explain to her my symptoms.... "so, do you think." she says slowly as I nod "I'm... Preg-" before I could finish the door bursts open as Zac screams "I NEED TO PEE.... OUT OF THE WAY!!!" he screams as we laugh Colten then runs past us to the other washroom as he yells "MAYDAY MAYDAY MAN OVERBOARD" as he holds Tony before he pees

"SUCCESS" is all we hear as we continued to laugh

Later that day I go to see Damon. Before I could walk in, I hear him talking on the phone "No were not going to have one......it will ruin everything"

I gasp as I hold back tears... could he be talking about a baby... would it ruin everything... could he not want one... no he wanted one the not too long ago I mean ... maybe it was just in the moment and he said he wanted one...

I then walk away as I see Diane. I pull her to the side, and I tell her what happened "maybe he wasn't talking about that. But I think you should talk to him" Diane says as I look at the time "I booked an appointment to get a checkup just in case I am... you know, so when I get back" ... I then hug her as I walk out with a security guard to the privet doctor in the hotel.

*At the doctors *

I sit in the waiting room as I look at pregnancy magazines "Ms. Black... we're ready for you in room 1" she says as I follow her in...

"So, you've been having symptoms you say," the Doctor says as she jots down notes. I then continue to tell her my symptoms and my sexual activity, I guess.

"Well let's just check do you mind if you take this into the washroom and just pee until this line 

*points at a line* 

And when your done put it in this bag and into this box and after a few minutes ill let you know the results," she says as she hands me everything. I then walk into a washroom...

Just as I open the washroom door, I see the office door burst open. I gasp as I see Damon huffing and puffing as he walks towards me, he then pulls me into a hug as I put the bag and cup into a box... "Athena," he says with his deep and sexy voice. I turn to look at him as we walk into room 1. "I thought you would get upset," I say as I look down "never would I get upset from something like this. Diane told me what happened, and I want you to know whether .... Ill be the happiest man alive. If I'm with you. That's all that matters" I then hug him tightly as the door opens and the doctor walks in "hello Mr. black glad you can join us" she says as Damon simply smiled.

"your results are in and...... congratulations your 1 month pregnant!" she says as Damon yells "YES" as he picks me up and kisses me

I begin to tear up as Damon kisses me. "We're having a baby" I whisper as he places his forehead on mine... "We're having a baby" he repeats as he kisses me on the lips.

*At Home*

We then tell everyone about the news Colten and Diane began to scream and cheer as Zac walks towards me and tugs on my shirt. I crouch down towards him "I'm not getting replaced right?" he says with a frown as Damon scoops him into his arms "Never your number 1" Damon says as Zac hugs him.

After dinner we all get ready for bed. as I get out of the shower, I hear a *ping* sound from my phone as I look at the text message my eyes widen as I read the words.

"Congratulations on the pregnancy and marriage... Too bad...."

.... To bad ... to bad what!

Damon then walks in and his eyes widen as he looks at me before his fists clench as he sees the message... he then carries me into bed before getting in with me... "Don't worry ill kill him before he tries anything..." he then kisses my forehead as he holds me tightly as we drift to an amazing sleep.

Noah P.O.V (unknown person revealed)

"So what's the plan since they know," Alex says as I sit and smoke my cigarette. "Let them know... because tomorrow we're going to collect what's ours" 

"Let the fun begin.... till death do we part"

*Queue evil laughing*

-----

Athenas P.O.V

It's one day before we get married and let me tell you when I say it's been stressful. Recently all the guests arrived a bit early to check out the place. We had security everywhere on the lookout.

"Damon," I say while I lay on his chest as he plays with my hair. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean don't you think it's better if we just cancel it and do it another time" he then kisses my lips before he got to answer Damon's phone rung. "one second" He says as he leaves the room to answer it. Just then I get a notification from my phone ... I terrifyingly see who it was.

I let out a breath as I notice it was Dianne. All I see was "RUN!" wait what. I then let out a scream as I see the window smashed. Hearing Damon yell out my name. before I could react, I feel something hit me in the back of the head as I feel myself fall into darkness.

Damon's P.O.V

"Fuck Fuck Fuck... WHERE IS SHE!" I say as I smash something against the wall. "sir was doing all we can to find your wife-" an officer said but instantly stopped talking as I looked as though I was about to kill someone. "Damon... we're going to find them," Colten says as I can see him clenching his fists. Knowing him he probably destroyed a whole room before being able to talk so calmly.

Suddenly the door bursts open

Zac and Tony come in crying as they run to us

"Sir I'm sorry I tried to hold them back but they just..."

I nod my head signalling for him to go as Colten and I picked up Zac and Tony. "are they hurting them" "Where's my mommy" "I want MOMMY" they both cry out as we gently pat their backs "don't worry nothings going to happen... we're going to get them back"

"SIR WE FOUND THEM" my head snaps to the swat team as I see Colten ready to kill those bastards

How dare they touch what's MINE!!

I'm going to make them suffer. They will wish for death...