Chapter 16: Fun In The Sun

*EDITED*

The morning went by smoothly Diane and I woke up early while everyone else was sleeping. We wanted to do something special, so we started making them breakfast. "pancakes? and bacon? "I say as she adds to the list "eggs and fruits and maybe French toast?". We then get to cooking as we started to set the table, we heard the pitter-patter of tinny feet running amuck around the house. We then hear the laughter of Colten and Damon as we hear screaming of the boys. I guess they caught them. They then come down stars and the boys begin to cheer as they saw the breakfast on the table.

"Thank you" Damon and Colten boy day as they kiss our foreheads. Colten then wraps his arms around Diane as she blushes "come on let's go eat" she says as she leads him to breakfast "and how's my queen doing this fine ass morning" he turned me so that no one sees him grab my ass. I then scream a bit causing him to laugh. "Thank you for the food it looks amazing." He says

After breakfast we had the tour about how the wedding is going to be like "here is the venue, we hope you like it and if theirs any changes just let us know" the planner said as I held on to Damon's hand tighter. "Thank you if I have anything ill let you know," I say as the lady smiles and we continued the tour. Soon we got to do the cake testing, picked out the menu, the colours and themes. Through the rest of our time here we will be finalizing all our decisions.

Feeling a little nervous I took Damon to the side "are you sure you want to marry me I mean this is a big decision and I don't want you to regret it or anythi-" before I could finish he slams his lips on to mine as I just want to pull him closer. "Your mine. End of story" he says making me feel like I should be moaning his name right now.

As we continued, I turn my head as I seen a black figure in a distance. "Damon, I think someone's watching us" he then moves me behind him as he looks to where I was pointed. He then picks up his phone and makes a call "I'll get the security to check it out" he says as he holds me tighter.

We later meet up with everyone as Zac ran towards me and hugged me "I miss you sissy let's handout" he says making me internally scream from how cute he is. "Where do you want to go?" I say as he holds my hand and jumps up and down "Beach, Beach" he says as everyone laughs from how cute he is. "ok everyone let's go to the beach!'

We all collect our stuff as we went to the beach. There were so many people having it brought such a happy video "over here we found a spot!" Colten yelled as everyone ran towards him. 

"Perfect" Diane said as we laid everything down as Tony and Zac ran towards the water. Diane ran after them to make sure they're ok. I begin to take off my cover-up for my bathing suit as I hear a whistling sound as I turn big man stood behind me "Hey babe wanna come back to my place" he says as he tries to grab my waist. Just before he could Damon punches him in the causing him to fall to the floor. 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH WHATS MINE," he said as he tried to hit him once more I then tried to hold Damon back "Damon please stop" I then see Colten grab the mans collar as he said something to him making the man's eyes widen tremendously as he began to panic "n-no I-I'm sorry it won't happen ever again I p-promise" he shudders as he falls as he tries to run but quickly scurries away.

 "Well that was a bad start to what would be a fun day," Diane said as the kids were building a sandcastle "hey guys let ignore that, now who wants to play volleyball?" I say as everyone agreed. We then got into a circle and began to volley and bump the ball as the kids caught it and threw it as high as they can. The rest of the day was spent just having a lot of fun until everyone agreed that its time to head back.

Unknown P.O.V

So, you decided to leave me, then go with some pretty boy billionaire, and now your fucking getting married. Oh... I will make you mine all right just you wait baby, just you wait.......

"Don't worry will get them both back," he says with an evil smirk on his face causing me to let out an evil laugh.