Chapter 17: Diane!

*EDITED*

Diane P.O.V

Today Colten and I are having the day to ourselves.

"Good morning baby," I say as I see Colten's large body begin to move as he turns towards me as he holds my waist and snuggling closer into my chest "mmm good morning," he says with his deep raspy voice. He then kisses my stomach as I wrap my arms around him. "I love you," I say as he kisses my lips "I love you more"

After breakfast, we decided to sit in the hot tub feeling. "Mmm this feels amazing," I say as I feel Colten come behind me and wrap his arms around me. "What more could I want," he says while sighing "what do you mean?" I ask as he kisses my neck "You and Tony are my family now and top it all off my woman is having my child... what more could I ask for" I turn to him and kiss his lips.

*Mature Content-ish*

He lets out a groan as I touch his.... "ah baby" he groans out as he lifts us from the water taking us back into our room as he dries me, he continues to kiss my neck and back. "baby I can't take it anymore" he says making me get wet even more.

Even though I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can't have sex especially if you're only at the very start.

The next while was spending with my legs wrapped around his waist as I moaned out his name.

"Mmm that was amazing," I say making him kiss my back as he massaged it.

"How about we go get something to eat?" he says as I agree

Athena's P.O.V

(Back to the same morning)

I will be taking the kids out while today, unfortunately, Damon has a few things he had to take care of, so he got stuck with work.

Let's go check out some stores and walk down near the water. "Oh, let's go in there" Tony said as he holds my hand. We walk into a gift shop as Tony and Zac wander around with me on their trail. "Can I get this?" they both say as they hold some neat toys. "No problem," I say as the begin to get happy by the second. "Your child is going to grow strong and amazing" the women sitting down said "oh these aren't my children but I know they both will," I say as I give her a gentle smile "you will notice soon" she smiles as we say goodbye and walk out the story. I wonder what she meant by that.

Suddenly I accidentally bump into someone on our way to get ice cream. "Oh, I'm sorry-" I stopped as the man turned, and I see his face and my eyes widened. I quickly turned my direction to Zac and Tony who were standing in line to get ice cream. "Hey guys Damon told me that he has something even better than ice cream come let's not be late," I say quickly just trying to run get the kids away. "Off so soon?" I hold on to the kids tighter as I see non-other than Alex Diane's Ex husband. Oh shit. "I mean that is my son... let me take him before you leave" my eyes widen as I see him approaching us. Tony began to shake recognizing his father. "Please don't" he whispers as I then begin to run with the boys in my arms. Hearing Alex curse as he loses us in the crowds. We get to the hotel quickly as I call Damon, he's here in a matter of minutes as he runs to me, I feel my heart rate finally begin to relax. "Are you all ok!?" his husky and protective voice announced. As I explained the situation he begins to shake with anger. "Come on let's get you guys out of here"

Diane's P.O.V

Just before we could go get some dinner, I see Colten answer the phone as I put on my earrings. "Diane..." I turn to Colten seeing him angry about to smash his phone... he then begins to fill me in on what's happening... I suddenly start to feel rather faint as I stumble back Colten rushes to my side catching be "DIANE!" he calls out as I feel the room spinning "h-he's here... My babies... he's going to...hurt them" I say though mumbles. I see Colten's mouth moving but my vision gets blurry.

I fall into darkness ...

Colten's P.O.V

"DIANE SHIT SHIT SHIT BABE!!!" I yell as I call the emergency department within minutes they burst through the door as they rush to Diane "Sir were going to need you to leave the room" a man said causing me to get angry "IM NOT LEAVING MY WIFE" I then threaten him causing him to get scared in the meantime they begin to check her vittles just-in-case anything happened to our baby.

*20 minutes later*

At this point, Damon, Athena and the kids were here. We had the security team guard the whole place as our private babysitter played with the kids trying to help them not notice what's going on.

Athena has been talking to the officer about what happened while Damon looks ready to kill but not more than me... "Can we speak to the husband please?" one of the officers and paramedics say... I walk into the room seeing Diane sleeping peacefully in our bed. "Your wife is going to be ok, she just fainted... nothing to worry about we checked everything her and your baby are perfectly healthy, but she needs to drink lots of water when she wakes up. It should be any moment now. If anything changes, please let us know immediately" the crew walks out of the room leaving me with Diane. I then turn my attention to Diane as she begins to slowly wake up. I rush to her side as she opens her eyes. "Diane... how are you feeling?" I say trying to stay strong...

"I feel like shit," she says as I let out a laugh causing her to laugh... but my laughter soon turns to tears... "Why are you crying baby what happened" Diane desperately tries to say as I hold her tightly 

"you happened... when you fainted ... I panicked... you are my everything... if I lose you..." she then kisses me. Fu*k she's smooth... 

"I'm not going anywhere," she says as I let out another chuckle... "Damn straight you're not...." I say as she smiles "I loved you since the moment I seen you" I say causing her to widen her eyes "What are you doing?" she exclaims just "something I should have done a long time ago" hearing the door behind me open 

"Will you marry me?" I ask causing her to gasp turning to see Damon holding Athena's waist as the kids begin to smile. I turn to see Diane smiling and crying as she looks to Tony as he ran towards us and scream "SAY YESS" he jumps on me as I hold him in my arms

"YES!" they all cheered as I kissed her lips.

This is my women

This is my son and child

And if you think of touching them

DON'T!...