Chapter 12: Gala

*EDITED*

Today was the day of the gala, Tony and Zac going over to spend the day at Diane's parent's house. They absolutely love being around them. "Hey, are you ready to go?" Damon had to leave early to get some work done he sent us his driver to pick us both up and bring us to the spa. "Yeah let me just get my purse" today is a big day for Black Industries. This gala represents the 20th anniversary of I believe a charity where they will raise money through performances and generous donations.

*At the salon*

"Hello, my dear I am Gustaf... *Kiss Kiss*... yes darling I've been told you both with Mr. Black himself, one and only hmmm" I was told that this salon is highly luxurious and well known to the rich and famous and can only by appointment and you have to be a "somebody" whatever that means.

"Darlings come, no time to waste" he guided Diane and I through this amazing spa it was so calming yet so exciting "omg this is going to be amazing" Diane cheers as we walk to our seats.

*4 hours later...*

I looked at myself..... Holy sh*t is that really me?... I actually look amazing. I turn to see Diane and 'holy we look amazing" she said as we were guided to our limo.

"Ladies" seeing both Colten and Damon holding flowers as they handed them to us, I could feel the excitement and nervousness build-up

"You look absolutely stunning... not sure if I can keep my hands off you tonight" Damon's deep voice whispered into my ear causing me to blush deeply... this man is going to drive me crazy.

As we drive to the gala, we get an overview of what's going to happen. There will be the introduction of each guest as well as an hour for drinks, dancing and mingling around. After that, there will be performances as well as the donations right after.

As we arrived, I felt my nervousness reach its peak "shh don't worry you'll do fine" Damon had his head up high as I smiled, he's right I can do this.

"Damon Black and Athena Rose," the announcer said as we walked in, I felt everyone stop and look at us "why are they looking at us?" I whisper to Damon as he continued to smile as we walked down the steps "Believe me mi amore they are looking at you"

"Ahh, if it isn't the infamous Damon Black" Damon and I turned to see a large man. I'm assuming they know each other but judging by the tension not too friendly "Don't be rude...Introduce me to your *hold's my hand about to kiss it * lovely date" he said date rather loosely, just before he had the chance to kiss it I was pulled by Damon having me closer to his side "This... Is Athena My Girlfriend so if you please... Keep. Your Hands To Your Self" Damon's words were like venom as he dangerously glared at the man. He took a step back in fear bumping into the waiter holding champagne "ah yes, *clears throat* champagne... if you'll excuse I must go" he was nervous but I could tell he feared Damon something I've seen before but this time it was rather different.

"Shall we dance" broken from my thoughts I look up to see Damon with a mesmerizing smile "I would love too" he then guided me to where all the guests were dancing. It was like a scan in Cinderella. "I don't like people touching what's mine..." he healed me tightly as I simply sighed. Suddenly we were interrupted but the sound of a man "Mr. Black I apologize for the intrusion... but a word please" I looked at Damon for a second and simply nodded. What should I expect this is all businessmen and women "ill be right back mi amore" unfortunately I lost track of where Diane and Colton went but its ok.

Feeling rather parched I walked to the refreshments. Suddenly hearing a voice that I would only hear in my worst nightmares. "Athena is that you..." I turned to see none other than Noah... my ex-boyfriend. "I didn't think it was you but looking at you know it's defiantly you... H-how have you been" he says making me just want to punch him in the face "I'm great actually anyways I have to go Bye-" Before I could leave he quickly grabs my hand having me look at him "Please Athena let me explain what happened back then... what we had was great I want you back with me" I felt myself about to explode "Don't Touch Me!" I tried to get my hand out of his grip, but he ends up grabbing my waist "I know you still love me, Why! Why won't you give us a chance what is there someone else! Is he better than me!" I continued to struggle to get out of his grip

"You Fucking cheated on me you damn asshole. I hate looking at you. Always treated me like I was trash but I'm better than you and that slut you cheated on me with" I felt myself grow stronger as I said those words having his face completely shocked. But my strength soon turned to fear as the anger grew significantly on his face "Its because you never let me fu*k you. If I had it my way I would have fu*ked you and threw you to the garbage because that's all your ever be worth" he then lifted his hand about to hit me I screamed to suddenly feel my self pushed back as Damon punches him in the face. A crowd forms around us with screams and gasps. Everything was happening so fast I turn to see Colten and Zander running towards Damon as Diane rushes to help me.

Punch after punch Damon doesn't stop as Colton and Zander desperately try to pull Damon off him...he's going to kill him. "Damon" I cry out... he can't hear me "DAMON! PLEASE STOP IT!!" I see him stop instantly as slowly turned to look at me my eyes widened as the tears flowed down my face. He looked ... like a beast...

He got up slowly as the crowd fell dead silent... suddenly he was towering over me he looked ... dare I say it... terrifying his hair ravished, his eyes were dark, his muscles were about to rip through his blood-stained shirt... My eyes grew wider as I begin to shake as I see the bloody mess behind him... security comes running Colton holding Diane. Zander stood shocked "ill take care of everything. Just go" Zander said as I look up to Damon instantly he holds me as he walks through towards the car.

The drive home was silent as we walked into his house I continue to stay silent as he walks ahead of me into the bathroom and slamming the door shut... after a moment I hear the water open and the sound of a wall being punched causing me to flinch. I quickly rush up to my room as I take off everything... I slowly unzip the dress as I hear my door slowly open.

Suddenly feeling the warm pressure of Damon behind me I flinch as his hand touches my back and unzipping my dress. "are you scared?" his voice low, dark and deep I feel the dress fall to my feet as I'm left in my bra and panties. Slowly I turned to see him looking down as he falls to his knees, he hugs my waist. I quickly crouch down and lift his head having his very sad eyes meet mine "I know you would never hurt me" I say smoothly as he lifts me and walks to his room placing me on his bed "I'm sorry... when I saw him touching you, and about to hurt you.. all I saw was red... I couldn't control myself" he then barriers his face into the crook of my neck as I begin to trace a circle on to his back "shh... no one is going to take me away from you and no one is going to hurt me ever again... I'm all yours... I love you Damon" he lifts his head up as he looks deep into my eyes "I love you more then you can imagine mi amore" he then kisses me having his lips on mine I felt at peace. It felt right "You're all mine," he says again as he kisses my neck causing me to moan "then make me yours" it was as if I had ignited the fire within him.

I truly am happy