sweet words, sour actions

CHAPTER TWO

"You must forgive my lips... they find pleasure in the most unusual places."
— Max Skinner | from „A Good Year"

•••

„Tired?" Montgomery muttered, body shifting lower as his head dipped to her neck.
His fingers moved Lara's hair over her shoulder, giving his pink lips full access to her neck. She couldn't help but let out a moan, forcing one out of him, too.

He pulled away, pressing his forehead to hers. Suddenly, she were a lot more awake.
"Fuck", he breathed, eyes falling shut in the darkness. "I've been waiting all day for this.."

She licked her lips as her left hand threaded through his hair, pulling his face flush to hers as she kissed him deeply cause she needed him.

He let out a soft moan as his mouth parted, welcoming her gentle tongue to collide with his. Montgomery's right hand left the small of her back, travelling to her ass as he snaked underneath Lara's shirt. His calloused fingers brushed her bare skin, causing him to pull away with a breath.

"No panties?" he whispered, and she could hear the smirk on his lips. Without answering, her hand traveled from his head to his middle, grabbing a handful of his bulge as she palmed him through his briefs.

"Mhmm fuck..," he whispered after sucking in a breath, bringing his hands to her bare breasts.

Lara's lips found his again, moving against them as she enjoyed the feeling of being close to him. It wasn't long before Monty pulled away once again.

"Need to taste you," he muttered, throwing the covers off her as he pushed Lara onto her back and crawled between her legs. She heard him lick his lips in the darkness, wasting no time to lick a hot stripe up her slit.

He moaned against her core, resting his head on her thigh as he spoke into the dimly lit room, "So sweet..," he trailed off, kissing from where his head was resting to her centre, dragging his hot tongue along her slick folds.

Her hands found his hair, holding him in place as he began flicking her clit with his tongue. She squirmed underneath him, soft whimpers escaping her lips as his tongue slowly got closer to her entrance. He rerouted his mouth, wrapping his lips around her clit as his arms pinned her thighs down. He began sucking profusely, pausing to lap at her before she could explode.

"- not yet," he whispered, planting a kiss on her clit before crawling up to meet Lara's face.

Pulling him down for a kiss, she tasted herself on his tongue as her hands pulled his length out of his underwear.

A giggle spilled from her lips as she tried to push him off her, wrapping her small hand around his shaft and trying her hardest to pump him.

His lips dipped down to her ear and kissed the shell.
"I'd really love to, but I won't last. I just need to feel you," he said softly, falling to her side as he pulled her back to his chest.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he tugged the oversized shirt up her middle, tapping his fingers on her hip.

"Gonna give you all of me," he grunted, causing a wave of heat to spread through Lara's body. He moved her dark brown hair from her neck and kissed along her jaw, lifting her thigh.

"Monty, please," she whimpered, aching to feel his pink tip graze her folds.

"Soon, baby," he cooed, moving the collar of her shirt to kiss the crook of her neck. His hand stroked her thigh, holding it in place as he pressed himself closer to her.

"Hold it there, okay?" he asked, referring to her leg. She nodded in response, lifting her leg to give him access to her dripping core.

She felt him reach for his erection, leaning against her and teasing her entrance with the head. Lara pushed back a bit, giving him the message as he gently pushed into her, slowly sinking between her pink folds.
"Fuck." She whispered as he inched further inside of her, bottoming out deep within her core.

He slowly began moving, wrapping his strong hand around her middle as he thrusted into her. "So wet for me, kitten.. ", he moaned under his breath as he slowly fucked her from behind.

Her eyes were shut tight as her fought back moans at the feeling of his tip getting close to her g-spot. His hips gently rocked into her, finally hitting her just right as she cried out in pleasure.

"There, Monty, yes," she gasped.
"There?" he asked, continuing to thrust the same way.

"F-fuck, yes," she groaned, gripping at the sheets underneath her. His hand found her ass and his lips rested by her ear, letting out broken moans and gasps with her.

"Fuck, I'm so close," he quietly cried in her ear, speeding his hips as she felt her stomach contracting.

"Right there Monty, don't stop," she moaned, reaching backward and gripping his hair. "Don't fucking stop."

His hips rolled into her as her walls pulsed around him, throwing her into an intense orgasm. Her toes curled and she pulled his head closer to her neck as she throbbed around his twitching cock.

He released inside of her, letting out a loud whimper in her ear.

She ached for him. She craved his hands.
His lips. His touch, in any form.
She just wanted to feel him. Addicted to sex.
She thought he would never unterstand.
But she was the one that didn't unterstand his hunger for her was greater than she ever knew.

After a couple of minutes, he got up and put on his clothes, looked for his car keys. „You wanna come to Bryce's?"

„I definitely don't look like I could go somewhere." She pointed to her destroyed hair and naked body, which was partly covered with the velvet-soft blanket of her bed.

He bit his lip and grinned cheekily. „Or should I stay here to cuddle?"

„Fuck, no! Come on, get out of here." She laughed and put on her shirt. „I'm going for a smoke and then I'm going to crash, have fun with your boys - ehh .. you can use the door, nobody's home."

"See you at school", he reached for his key and pulled her door shut behind him.

She sighed, threw herself back into her bed and snuggled into the warm, soft blankets that somehow smelt after his cologne.

[©-ljohnsonbooks]