Synopsis

„Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
– Rafiki | from „The Lion King"

•••

„You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read, you will have moments when you don't want the pages to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, don't miss out."
- Lara Lane to Montgomery de la Cruz

- - -

„Your a mess of gorgeous chaos, and I can see it in your eyes. I'm not surprised that you don't have a boyfriend. - I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I just don't think that very many people, especially your age, would be able to keep up with you. You know who you are and you know what you want to do. Your eyes light up when you talk about your passions, and your not afraid to defy social norms and be who you are. And all this, this scares people. Especially, people like me."
- Montgomery de la Cruz to Lara Lane

•••

(WARNING)

The accompanying chapters may contain the following:
mature themes, mature language, sexual content, suicide and death
Read at your own risk.

•••

(COPYRIGHT)

This is a thirteen reason why fanfiction written by JohnsonBooks.
My original character Lara Audrey Lane as well as her respective personality, plot and storyline were all created by myself and myself alone.
Plagiarism will not be be tolerated!

[©-ljohnsonbooks]