IX

"i hate that your heart appeared in someone else's imagination"

. . .

"we need to put off the investigation because they're expecting us to come today or tomorrow. we need them to get rid of all their suspicions and after that, we'll have to storm in. no playing stealthy this time" xiaojun pursed his lips

"ten, tell hendery im sending him in everyday until he's found out when their suspicions have gone. make sure he reports down everything and tell yangyang to work with hendery for this one, especially if hendery can get any files or objects that will help us" taeyong nodded towards ten which he nodded back to "i want everyone in training once again, including jungwoo, taeil, haechan and jaehyun. we won't know how many of us we need in there. hyejin, you'll be going in training to ensure the plan works and for your own safety"

hyejin's eyes widened but she had nothing to say because taeyong was right.

"yuta, work on upgrading haechans tools, make sure you test them. jeno, i need you to get as much information as you can for this case, put the case your working on currently aside for now, but don't deject it because these cases might be connected. kun, last times operation was too slow, work on getting is faster. doyoung, take care of jaehyun and try and get him back in action as soon as possible. jisung, i really need you to hurry up with the cards, hyejins going to be busy with this case so please do as much as you can with winwin"

there was a slight pause "ah right, chenle, i need that exposure about hyejin off the media immediately"

"what exposure?" hyejin looked at taeyong confused as ten and jisung began panicking

"there's a photo that has been leaked of you but thankfully it's not of your face. your in potential danger so never let your guard down. everyone's dismissed" taeyong gave her a look that said 'no more questions' and left the room

all the combat members left with taeyong to supposedly the training room as the rest filed out to their respective areas, leaving hyejin in much confusion.

"what-where are you going i need an explanation!" she yelled as ten and jisung ran out of the room the minute the doorway was free

"don't look at me i'm not giving you one" chenle stood up and left the room as well, now leaving her by herself in the room.

"are you serious" she groaned around and spun around in circles on her chair

. . .

"chenle~" she tugged on his arm and pouted at him while he was sat on his computer, dealing with the media leakage

"go away " he grunted, his eyes flying across the screen

"lele~cmonnn" she continued on, tugging on his arm more violently

"i said i don't have the time for that" chenle shrugged her hand off. she took her bottom lip into her mouth and was compressing all her anger before she stared chenle right in the arm and dead panned "i just need you to train me"