XXII

"it's nice to know at least we're under the same stars"

. . .

placing down her pen, she let out a sigh of relief at her finished work. her assignment was done to perfection; every little detail fixed to the point perfect was an understatement. now all she wanted to do was go back to her dorm and begin with her course transfer form, of course, life has its ways of creating barriers.

"don't cross the line hyejin" a rough voice blatantly yelled at her, a hand pressed tightly against the back of her seat. she turned her head with annoyance, her eyes falling upon that of a brown headed

she couldn't quite match name to face...until it hit her

"have you gone insane?" she jolted up in her seat, anger welling up in her

"joo hyejin, don't even lie. let me see your bag" the senior went to snatch the bag from behind her only for hyejin to pull it away.

"inho, you try to kill me now attempt to frame me. which one do you prefer?" she scoffed, bumping shoulders with him while trotting down the stairs towards the dorm building. she could hear the angered footsteps behind her, the familiarity hitting her full force. the man who had plotted everything to try and kill her, was now accusing her for who knows what.

"give me your bag while i'm being nice" inho shoved hyejin's shoulder, causing her to lose balance and slightly tumble forwards. this action only made her already uncontrollable anger issues to rise.

"what the hell do you want!?" she whipped around, the two arriving at a more secluded area of the school, or in other words, the short cut to the dorm building.

"my notebook, you stole my notebook" inho went to snatch her bag again, failing in the process

"i don't have your damn notebook, piss off" she tried to walk away from him, but he only harshly shoved her shoulder till her back hit the wall with a thump.

"i've tried to kill you before, i can do it again" inho warned, his eyes darkening 50 shades. inho was a scary guy when he wasn't masked by reputation and grades, he was someone who didn't know how to control his emotions.

"look inside my bag, you won't find anything" she thrusted her bag into his chest, the content flying out while inho was violently scavenging through it

thank god my assignment is in a folder

"there's nothing you dimw-"

"liars never win" inho held up a small notebook with an entirely black cover, different sticky notes poking out of it. she was-to say the least- shocked. she knew she hadn't stolen a seniors notebook, let along inhos. she knew how to read and the two words wu inho was already a big red warning sign.