Chapter 8: Mission

"Okay, she's coming out! Get ready to awe at my master piece," said Fox.

Nina walked in and all jaw dropped. Even Rock's eyes widened in shock. Nina was wearing a short strapless black dress that made her breasts look even bigger and legs look longer. She had her chestnut hair in big curls. Nina was wearing high nude stilettos. She had smokey eye makeup bringing out her hazel eyes.

"I've always wanted to transform her! Doesn't she look hot," Fox beamed.

Nina blushed. 

"Look at her dancing uniform!" said Fox, pulling out a pink outfit and cat ears. "Look Kitty ears."

"Hey boss, can I watch the auditions?" asked Sky, with an excited smile.

"Yeah, sign me up," Shadow added enthusiastically.

Hunter shook his head, he looked away from Nina and turned everyone's attention to the screen. 

"Kitty, they're going to start off with an interview about your experience. Just say you had experience with dance, but not exotic dancing. Add gymnastics to list. Anthony is going to train you, you need to be the best so you can to meet the one in charge. Once you meet with him, you have to find out what his plans are, their other locations, everything," explained Hunter.

The team all worked together to make sure the mission was a success.

Sky was the one to drive her there. Before she got out the car, he grabbed her arm.

"Be careful," he said. Nina nodded. 

She stepped into the building there were over a hundred girls, some teenagers, some in their forties. There was a lot of competition. Nina did not allow herself to second guess her abilities.

She forced herself to keep walking in, straight to the sign in sheet.

"Name?" asked the person behind a desk with a foreign accent.

"Nicole Bennett," she said, batting her eyes at him.

"That's a pretty name Nicole," he smirked, deciding to flirt back.

"Thanks, I love the way it roles off your tongue," she said with a flirty smile.

"Nicole... Nicole... your name will be called soon," he winked.

Nina giggled and nodded her head. She went to the sitting area happy with how it was going so far. 

"Perfect!" Fox said in the earpiece. "Keep it up."

After two dozen girls went, Nina's name was called. She walked into a room and there were two chairs facing each other. On one of them sat Anthony.

"Anthony?" shrieked Nina.

He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Nina?" he asked.

It felt weird hearing her name again.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it's you!" she yelled.

They hugged each other tightly, neither letting go. Anthony finally pulled back to get a long look at her. "Wow, I never thought I'd see you again. I missed you."

She smiled sweetly. She would be lying to herself if she said she didn't miss him. "Me too! You're doing so great!"

"Yeah this is the job that I left for," he frowned. "How are you doing? Why are you here?"

Me being here was a sign of desperation.

"For the job! I heard they're paying well," Nina admit.