𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

Wendy Darling

Wendy Darling was born in Bloomsbury, London, England to George and Mary Darling

Wendy Darling was born in Bloomsbury, London, England to George and Mary Darling. She was the first born. Three years later she gained her first brother John, the middle child. Four years after him came the youngest, Michael.

The three siblings were inseparable. Wendy loved her brothers more than anything. She would tell them stories every night before bed.

The girl was very close to her mother, more than she was to her father.

They were a perfect family.

But Wendy always felt like a part of her was missing, she never could understand why.

Then this perfect family, perfect life just fell apart.

When sixteen year old Wendy came home from her friends house, she found her parents dead and her brothers missing from a mysterious shadow.

The shadow tried to kill her but somehow something magical happened to Wendy.

Magic she never knew she had.

Everybody thought the Darling girl killed her family and went crazy so she was sent to an asylum for ten years. She planned for one day breaking free and getting revenge on the man who controlled the shadow.

Peter Pan.

She had learned a lot in those years of being in that place. She would find her brothers no matter what.

So the girl planned her escape and broke free where she ended up at the boat dock where she met a man. A man with one hand. Captain Killian Jones.

He recruited her on his ship where he trained her on swordsmanship so she would be ready for Pan. For months she stayed with him.

She started to fall in love with him. He, in her eyes was her first love.

And her first heartbreak.

Killian betrayed her. Handing her over to Pan like she was a gift, like she meant nothing to him.  As much as she hated the boy, she started to hate Killian just as much.

That's the day she truly changed. Her old self was officially gone. So she lived years on the island with her family's murderer, trying to find away out while hoping for a sight of Killian so she could kill the man. All she cared about was revenge. That's what she lived for now.

And she might get it after 20 or so years of when Killian betrayed her. A new group appeared on the island with someone familiar. Killian. He was back on Neverland.

And she planned to kill the pirate. That's all she cared about now.

Wendy Darling
Portrayed by Teresa Palmer

Wendy DarlingPortrayed by Teresa Palmer

"He abandoned me. He left me to rot in Neverland with the worse villain in the world. I will never forgive Killian Jones."

(A/N I know Wendy was in OUAT but this will be my version of her. They didn't do much with her on the show and I like Peter Pan so I decided to make Wendy with a new version)

(New A/N so I decided to republish this book so I'm very excited for what's to come)

Dedications
WerecoyoteWitch97
marvelora_