𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑙

(Season three episode three
Quite A Common Fairy)

(Season three episode threeQuite A Common Fairy)

Wendy sat alone, making arrows for her bow. The others didn't fully trusted her yet, but Emma managed to let them agree to giving her now back. Emma couldn't really explain it, she just knew she could trust Wendy and she felt a familiar thing about the girl.

Honestly though Wendy should've shot her bow at Killian instead of trying to cut him with her dagger. But she wanted her face to be the last thing he ever saw.

This is why revenge always seemed to backfire.

Wendy didn't look up as Killian slowly sat beside the girl. She wished to kill him for thinking he could sit by her.

"Hello, love." His voice was soft, his voice that seemed kind but really it was a cunning liar.

"Don't call me that." She snarled, not looking up at him.

"Sorry." He frowned, feeling hurt, something he didn't think he would feel. "How did you manage survive all these years?"

"Pan and our deal." Her voice hardened. She really didn't want to talk to him, yet he kept trying.

She looked up when the others announced they were looking for Pan's camp.

She knew it was pointless but she had told Emma she would help her look for her son. Wendy stood, slinging her bow over her shoulders, grabbing her arrows as she fell in step with Emma.

Wendy scrunched up her nose as she pushed pass the long plants. She scratched at her nose as they made her skin itch.

She ignored Mary Margaret and David's conversation as she swatted at bugs. She had to live in these bug infested forest for so long. She couldn't wait to leave this place.

"How much further?" Regina complained.

Emma got smacked in the face with a plant, and she pushed it aside for Wendy to walk pass. She looked at the map. "We should be getting close to Pan's lair. Going un a straight-line course..." Emma paused as the location of Pan's camp on the map changed. "Son of a... how is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?" Mary asked.

"You got us lost." Regina rolled her eyes.

"Emma didn't get us lost." Wendy defended the blonde.

"She's right. It's the camp. Pan's moving it." Killian agreed with Wendy which made her roll her eyes at him.

"He's playing tricks on us." David glanced around.