𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛

(Season three episode four
Nasty Habits)

(Season three episode four Nasty Habits)

Years ago

When Wendy got news Pan brought in a new lost boy for the first time in a while, she knew she had to do something. She loved to make things hard for him.

They made a deal but that didn't mean she had to go along with everything he did.

The girl hid behind some bushes watching Felix, the most loyal lost boy, holding a struggling boy.

That only brought back memories of her brothers.

Wendy strung back her bow, arrow notched and pointed at the lost boy beside Felix. She hated hurting the boys because in a way they were like her. Lost, alone, orphans.

She might harm but never enough to kill them.

She let the arrow fly into the boys leg making him scream out. Everyone in the clearing froze.

"She's here!" Shouts could be heard.

Wendy tightened her hold on her dagger, drawing it from its sheath as she revealed her hiding spot.

"I knew you would come." Felix hissed. "You always try and stop us, but remember... Pan never fails."

"This time he will." Wendy stated, using her magic to fling the boy back.

The new boy stared at her in confusion. "Who are you?"

"I'm Wendy Darling, nice to meet you." She grinned.

Felix growled, swinging his club at her. She quickly ducked, kicking his leg.

He stumbled. Wendy swung her dagger at him, swiping the blade across his face.

He immediately covered his face, crying out as he bled. A line from between his eyes down his cheek was bleeding and it would most likely scar.

When he was distracted, Wendy grabbed hold of the new boy, urging him to start running.

The two fled the scene, her holding him upright every time he almost tripped.