𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

(Season three episode six
Ariel)

(Season three episode sixAriel)

Past

"I can't do this!" Wendy groaned. "I lived 16 years of my life powerless and could barely practice the next ten because I was in an asylum. I can't, Killian."

"Yes you can." Killian stated. "You are Wendy Darling, brave and strong, okay?"

Wendy's head fell in her hands as she was frustrated and upset. She couldn't do it. She's been practicing for hours and she couldn't even start a small fire.

The two had stopped on a small island for practice lessons. Mostly so Wendy wouldn't burn the Jolly Roger down.

"I'm useless! Who the hell would give me magic if I can't even use it?" Wendy sighed.

"Think about your brothers, Wen, think of John and Michael. Pan snatched them from your home and killed your parents, while you were off doing who knows what." Killian felt guilt as he brought it up but he knew how to make Wendy upset.

"Don't!" The blonde hissed and glared at him. "You know not to bring that up, ass."

Killian smirked. "But it worked."

The girl furrowed her brows in confusion until she noticed smoke wafting in the air.

A fire was ignited.

Wendy's laugh bursted through the air and she ambushed Killian in a hug. The pirate grasped her tightly.

"Thank you." Wendy whispered.

Present

Wendy and Emma hadn't spoken about what the Darling girl saw between the other blonde and a pirate.

Wendy hated what she saw but it wasn't her business. She didn't want Emma to get hurt by Killian like she did.

She had to protect Emma from that.

"You have to Focus." Wendy reminded Emma.

"Concentrate." Regina added as the two were teaching Emma magic.