𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤

(Season three episode seven
Dark Hollow)

"Pan's shadow?" Emma asked Wendy and Baelfire, shocked and confused

Wendy hadn't left Bae's side since they saw each other again. Everyone saw a different side to her when Neal was around. It made Emma and Killian both jealous.

The blonde was tracing patterns on her brother/best friends arm. She didn't realize how much she missed him until she laid eyes on him again.

"That's your way off the island?" Emma continued.

Bae glanced down at Wendy with a soft expression. "You didn't explain it to them?"

She shrugged like she hadn't been holding important information from the group. "You know how I am around new people, Bae."

She knew Baelfire went by Neal now, but he would always be Bae to her. And he didn't seem to mind that she called him by his old name. Only reserved for her.

Emma sighed at the blondes words. She couldn't even be mad at her, she understood how hard it was to trust new people.

Bae then looked towards Emma. "Unfortunately, it's the only way."

"Oh. We thought you learned how
to navigate the stars." David told him.

"I know how to navigate the stars, but I can't fly." Bae stated.

"I'm guessing that's where the shadow comes in." Mary Margaret realized.

"That's why we have to capture it." Bae explained.

"Capture it? We've never been within 10 feet of pan unless he wanted us to be. Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane." Emma gulped.

Wendy chuckled at the other blonde. "Pan's shadow isn't a part of him."

Killian nodded. "Pan's shadow is rarely with him. It's an entity unto itself. It can carry out his will from miles away."

"What does that mean for us?" David asked.

"It means we can get his shadow without having to be anywhere near pan-- As long as we know where to look. Wendy and I know where to look." Bae replied.