𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

(Season three episode eight
Think Lovely Thoughts)

"I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound

"I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound." David said, impatiently. "I don't wanna be surprised by any lost boys on patrol."

"Good idea." Mary Margaret told him.

"Looks like you two buried the hatchet." Emma said to her mother once her father was out of earshot.

"Buried? Uh... I don't know." Mary Margaret stuttered. "We've at least put it away for now."

"So you're really gonna stay here with him?" Emma asked, frowning.

She just got her parents back, she didn't want to lose them again.

"The thought of leaving you, Emma, it kills me." Mary Margaret stated.

That's when Wendy moved farther back by Bae so the mother and daughter could speak privately.

Bae smiled at his sister. "I have something for you."

Wendy grinned, looking up at him. He was officially taller than her. "What is it?"

Before Bae could reply, everyone heard a noise. Wendy quickly yanked her knife out as everyone drew their swords out.

It was Regina who gasped at them. A man that Wendy didn't recognize was with her.

Regina rolled her eyes. "Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time."

"What are you two doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, same as you, except we actually have a chance." Regina pointed to a box the mystery man was holding. "Pandora's box. It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid."

Neal quietly whispered to Emma and Wendy. "You didn't tell me my father was with her."

"I never met him." Wendy stated, her eyes immediately glaring at the man who abandoned Bae.

"I didn't know." Emma told him.

"Wait, your father is the Dark One?" Tink overheard.