𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦

(Season three episode five
Good Form)

(Pretend it's a bow that she's pointing at the lost boy)

Past

"What are you doing?" Wendy walked into the cave where Baelfire stayed. She grinned at the boy.

It has only been a day since she rescued the boy and Pan was still on a lookout for him.

Baelfire was using her dagger to scratch into a wall where his bed laid. He glanced over his shoulder at her. "I'm marking down the days until I leave this hellhole."

"I've been here for years, Baelfire. I don't think you're leaving anytime soon." The blonde said as she threw her bow on her bed. "Sorry."

"Well, I have hope. Someday Wendy, I'll find a way to leave Neverland and I'll take you with me." He said. "I owe you after all."

Wendy chuckled. "If that day come, I'll be the happiest woman alive."

"Just wait and see Wendy."

Present

Wendy stayed on her bed, laying her head against her hands as she curiously watched as Emma continued to explore her home. Emma gripped a sheet, pulling it away to show the wall of marks. Marks that Bae left to show how long he stayed on the island. And it was many.

"You need a hand, love?" Killian asked the savior.

"It that a joke?" Emma questioned giving the pirate a look.

"Hmm. No. I'm being quite serious." Killian told the girl, beginning to help her as he moved the giant pillow.

"Don't make a huge mess in my home, please." Wendy interrupted the two as she felt annoyed by Killian. "Or you will be cleaning it up, dumbass."

Killian turned his head to stare at her for a moment, thinking how she was so different and yet still so beautiful. Emma chuckled at the girl, she liked Wendy. She felt like she knew the girl her whole life even though they just met, she just felt a connection with her.